Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scheduled maintenance...

This is a discussion on Scheduled maintenance... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do you think they are going to fix the trade bug?...
Page: 1

M0NSTERED

Default Scheduled maintenance...

Do you think they are going to fix the trade bug?

hopefully not xD
    me like priece go odwn

tolgahan

they will disable something again.

noxicus

long maintenance now i have to go to bed <_<

i heard theyre wiping biofrost uniques.... shit on cypher theres been uniques from that generator this past week as much as there should b in a year

zzz wiping bifrost unies that would be gay as the rainbow...

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by RunThrew
    zzz wiping bifrost unies that would be gay as the rainbow...

I hope they do it @ logos.

JAMIEB242

yes thats good if they delete bifrost items way too many of them <_<

MooSE

Top secret insider info says they are gonna use their new patented formula for stopping koxpers by disabling all skills and forcing everyone to kill monsters using their fists or R (like christmas trees), and everyone will do the fixed damage of 1000 dmg

...They will also use their recently patented anti-dupe technology to patch all the duping, while adding a new feature which allows you to dupe a +1 item str8 into a +8 with a new ID.

Edit: This just in, this feature is the most guarded secret K2 has right now.. but someone leaked the info of course... the new anti-dupe technology has such great dupe detection functions that when it detects you are trying to dupe, it automatically fills your inventory's empty slots with gold bars. The public relations executive directing officer of K2, during a meeting with the developers said that they need to finally cut down on the amount of time people waste duping items. Internal statistics by K2's Executive Gamer Fair Play Statistics Officer, Mohammed Turkan, has confirmed that this new feature will definitly cut down on the hours players use up of their game time to dupe.

Yes... i got nothing better to do :P

Blair

Dupe wipe ft items?

This is what the website is gonna say when the maintenance is over

Dear Knight Online Players:
    The Trade function in the game has been temporarily disabled due to a bug being currentrly exploited, when the issue is resolved trades will be enabled again. We apologize for the inconvenience and thanks for supporting us in the long road to make this a better game.

h43r:

i like how all the people wuithout bifrost unqiues are wanting them to be wiped -_-

Speed

if i lose my avedon , lugias and foverin .. i will /quit

but then again.. i dont think they will

Ayman4u

New patch >_<

Lawless

Originally posted by MooSE
    Top secret insider info says they are gonna use their new patented formula for stopping koxpers by disabling all skills and forcing everyone to kill monsters using their fists or R (like christmas trees), and everyone will do the fixed damage of 1000 dmg

...They will also use their recently patented anti-dupe technology to patch all the duping, while adding a new feature which allows you to dupe a +1 item str8 into a +8 with a new ID.

Edit: This just in, this feature is the most guarded secret K2 has right now.. but someone leaked the info of course... the new anti-dupe technology has such great dupe detection functions that when it detects you are trying to dupe, it automatically fills your inventory's empty slots with gold bars. The public relations executive directing officer of K2, during a meeting with the developers said that they need to finally cut down on the amount of time people waste duping items. Internal statistics by K2's Executive Gamer Fair Play Statistics Officer, Mohammed Turkan, has confirmed that this new feature will definitly cut down on the hours players use up of their game time to dupe.

Yes... i got nothing better to do :P
    Wait hold on.....this has got to be most intelligent albeit cheeky post ive seen in days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast