Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scheduled maintenance...

This is a discussion on Scheduled maintenance... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Norgrenator i like how all the people wuithout bifrost unqiues are wanting them to be wiped -_- ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    i like how all the people wuithout bifrost unqiues are wanting them to be wiped -_-
    nice english but +1 :wub:

Originally posted by MooSE
    Top secret insider info says they are gonna use their new patented formula for stopping koxpers by disabling all skills and forcing everyone to kill monsters using their fists or R (like christmas trees), and everyone will do the fixed damage of 1000 dmg

...They will also use their recently patented anti-dupe technology to patch all the duping, while adding a new feature which allows you to dupe a +1 item str8 into a +8 with a new ID.

Edit: This just in, this feature is the most guarded secret K2 has right now.. but someone leaked the info of course... the new anti-dupe technology has such great dupe detection functions that when it detects you are trying to dupe, it automatically fills your inventory's empty slots with gold bars. The public relations executive directing officer of K2, during a meeting with the developers said that they need to finally cut down on the amount of time people waste duping items. Internal statistics by K2's Executive Gamer Fair Play Statistics Officer, Mohammed Turkan, has confirmed that this new feature will definitly cut down on the hours players use up of their game time to dupe.

Yes... i got nothing better to do :P
    nah, the solution to koxp by k2 is making bow's range 2.0 instead of 20 or whatever it is now... ^_^

morax

K2's Executive Gamer Fair Play Statistics Officer, Mohammed Turkan
    :wub:

Reinhard

Originally posted by morax
    K2's Executive Gamer Fair Play Statistics Officer, Mohammed Turkan
    :wub:

rofl wtf did u make that up?

MooSE

No, but it's not far from the truth, go into the official turkish forums and u can actually see K2 staff talking there.. in turkish. >_<

Originally posted by M0NSTERED+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(M0NSTERED)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RunThrew
    zzz wiping bifrost unies that would be gay as the rainbow...

I hope they do it @ logos.[/b]
    no one ever took down monument at logos if they did i'd have foverins right now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12