Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scroll of Identity AKA name change scroll

This is a discussion on Scroll of Identity AKA name change scroll within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i used it aswell went smooth for me, but hope yo uget ur money back it;s a pain to loose ...
Page: 2

i used it aswell went smooth for me, but hope yo uget ur money back it;s a pain to loose 45$ to something you don't c or have

i doubt that u'll get your money back

i still havent gotten a reply from the css ....

Greetings xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

In accordance with our terms of service we currently do not perform any item restorations / rollbacks, which includes game currency and experience loss. We understand that loss can be frustrating and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. To review our Terms of Service policy please visit: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another support ticket and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

Gabriel
    Knight Online Customer Support Team
    knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com
    GamersFirst – Free To Play Multiplayer Online Games, Free MMO, Fantasy MMO, Online FPS, Free Multiplayer Car Racing, Adventure, Shooting & Strategy Games Online

so it takes 5 days to get a Bot reply with a link to their TOS saying that WE DO NOT FIX SHIT THAT WE HAVE DONE OURSELVES, SO PLEASE KEEP PAYING FOR THIS SHITTY SERVICE THANK YOU <3

Realsies

They will probably remove the NCS and not give you anything back...xD

Little archer Senior Member

how pathetic lol... he wasnt even hacked. it is K2s fucking fault that he lost all the money.

Greetings xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

In accordance with our terms of service we currently do not perform any item restorations / rollbacks, which includes game currency and experience loss. We understand that loss can be frustrating and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. To review our Terms of Service policy please visit: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another support ticket and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

Tina

this is the reply i got after asking for a rollback... what changed??? the name in the end LOL!

K2 has failed once again.. now counting 1 billion times.. and not to mention that Support is just a big load of bs, i spammed them with the same message like 20 times i got identical responses back..

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    K2 has failed once again.. now counting 1 billion times.. and not to mention that Support is just a big load of bs, i spammed them with the same message like 20 times i got identical responses back..
    this company makes me feel sick dude .. really :S i regret all the money i payed them, i regret coming back to ko if i knew this i wouldnt be playing it atm >.< good game but shitty company and fuck hackers :S

Pm Enceno on twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12