Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Archers - The Ksers

This is a discussion on Archers - The Ksers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well im a archer LvL 61 and im talking against me. We cant kill in cz without ksing someone. Im ...
Page: 1

dmoino

Default Archers - The Ksers

Well im a archer LvL 61 and im talking against me. We cant kill in cz without ksing someone.
    Im sort of new to pk (only have 12k) But in all my life of pk I killed like max 10 ppl without ks,
    more then half were noobs sight seeing.
    I have ibow+8 and with dd on it gives me around 1500 ap.
    now put any char against me 1v1 and you wil see what im talking about, here goes the average damage i Do:
    Warriors: 300/400 impossible to kill because they slide and arrow shower dont do shit
    int priests: 500 almost inpossible to kill because have like 6k hp <_<
    Rogues: 600/700 with dd on they cant kill me, and i cant kill them, because they run when I start AShower them. without dd im owned.
    BP: Around 500 I can kill him but almost every time they kill me first(torment and slide).
    Paper Mages: 800 solo i cant kill them because they will pot and town, and if not they probably tp a warrior or something
    Normal Mages: I do 400 damage they nova me around 800 i have 2600HP they have more then 3k, guess who wins

Resume: we Cant kill shit without ksing, making everyone angry with us. Now all you mages gonna say, we cant kill nothing too. But at least u can ks and kill a entire party with nova
    and 2 or 3 mages can dizimate a party.
    I think we need better bows
    P.S - I was a Sin, but i love being a archer, we look cool :wub:

um, if they start making totomic bow drop im so out of this game

I_Am_On_Ares

yet another low level character trying to compete with lvl 65+ chars complaining.

dmoino

Im not complaining i play some lvl 66 chars also.
    im only telling what i think.
    Ask lvl 65+ Archers what they think and they will tell u the same :P

PS1: that was the damage i do in lvl 62 chars
    PS2: I have more AP then some LVL 64 Archers

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

heres an idea if u dont like:

CHANGE TO A SIN

ffs dont bitch against ur own class, switch ur class and move on

Terrorblade

I will tell the reason = you dont have enough skill, omfg i remember when Doc1 killed whole apos party, WynTR (or how it is spelled) killed raven party and he was alone, you are just lazy to learn. Move to sin...... but dont expect that it will be easier...

dmoino

I bet all the party at apos was lvl 65+ warriors and sins - NOT
    I was talking of PK not raiding!

BTW I dont know how is raiding in diez but in AREs is not that easy unless there r under 60

well if the only problem is your lvl, go lvl up

Mini teh 1337

Thats why I think the new bows should be added...I mean with a sin warrior bp, you can run behind the target, but with an archer you can't do that. So archers should have the advantage of doing bigger dmg because they have to stand if they want to shoot you and that means they can easyly be outrun. So yes archers should have better bows because you can just out pot the archer or just run away if you dont want to fight the archer.
    Second. Archers use so much mana with shadow hunter. 250mana for so low dmg? Cmon -.-

Terrorblade

Oh ok, so you should start lvling, we have just one 70lvl Archer and i saw him killing solo really easy, but ya it needs good equip too.

Archers can kill without ksing...it's not easy tough, it's not easy on any class. When mages say they can kill, how many of them actually do solo damage to someone? If you are good archer duel against some good mage and see how easily he soloes you...

Sins can solo, warriors can solo, priests can solo, mages also can, but so does archers. Wyntr, Doc1, Apolon_Gr, Apostilo etc ask them if they need to run if they solo... Yes we do need better bow, but max 1-2 steps, ironbow is 5th best bow if I remember right and yes dmg sucks because every pimped paper mage seems to have more def than some warriors even but jump to the totamic would be disaster to all. Incase you cannot solo, be best party archer there can be and no1 in party will ever complain you only ks :P

dmoino

But that was my point, all the post is just to say we need better bows. Imagine they take all 4 better weapons for each class :P How do u feel?? A sin can still do 1k damage with spike to a mage using sword breakers +8!! But will be the same?!?!?

!ndream

STYX ! (for 1vs1)

Perfect

This game wasent designed to be soloing it was designed for teamwork ^^ so grab a debuffer and start owning together :lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Perfect
    This game wasent designed to be soloing it was designed for teamwork ^^ so grab a debuffer and start owning together *:lol:
    or grab 7 more archers sit outside the back of the other nations base and z+skill any1 that gets near u....8 archers all aiming the same person=instant death

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast