Scroll Issue

This is a discussion on Scroll Issue within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is K2 forcing the hardcore KO players to buy scrolls in order to PK? Personally I believe that there is ...
Page: 1

Vchernyak

Default Scroll Issue

Is K2 forcing the hardcore KO players to buy scrolls in order to PK?
    Personally I believe that there is no such NEW issue regarding the transfer of scrolls from one account to another (as they claimed).

This might be a new market strategy in which they force players that wouldn’t normally buy KC to purchase PUS items, but buy their scrolls for in game coins. This might sound like a bad idea but it has two advantages. Im sure that like other companies K2 has a major problem with credit card fraud, and having a market such as Turkey (out of the US), it might be a lot more difficult to pursue cases if fraud against their company. A lot of this fraud happened like this, account is made and leveled to 30 (in order to access the PUS), then the scrolls are purchased using the stolen credit card information, and items transferred to another account. The dummy account that was created is now banned, and the scrolls sold in the Mordon market. If they block the trading of scrolls/PUS items then the fraudulent use of credit cards in the PUS will almost be eliminated. What good are PUS items for hackers if they can’t use them?.

Personally I’ve never purchased any type of PUS, except just bronze premium, just because I’ve never had any need to buy scrolls for anything other then in game coins. Now with the scrolls being blocked from trading, I find myself in need of scrolls, and resort to the old fashioned form of pk, which is not working out to well . I don’t see myself ever buying scrolls from the PUS ever again, but I hope they come to the conclusion that a lot fo the time beginner’s purchase scrolls, and sell then in the market in order to make money.

Default Re: Scroll Issue

Originally posted by Vchernyak
    Yes, they do

soon bronze premium users wont be able to log in if servers will be 80%full

:911:

Originally posted by Puzjel
    soon bronze premium users wont be able to log in if servers will be 80%full

lol pay for shit

Personally I believe that there is no such NEW issue regarding the transfer of scrolls from one account to another (as they claimed). *

This might be a new market strategy in which they force players that wouldn’t normally buy KC to purchase PUS items, but buy their scrolls for in game coins. This might sound like a bad idea but it has two advantages. Im sure that like other companies K2 has a major problem with credit card fraud, and having a market such as Turkey (out of the US), it might be a lot more difficult to pursue cases if fraud against their company. A lot of this fraud happened like this, account is made and leveled to 30 (in order to access the PUS), then the scrolls are purchased using the stolen credit card information, and items transferred to another account. The dummy account that was created is now banned, and the scrolls sold in the Mordon market. If they block the trading of scrolls/PUS items then the fraudulent use of credit cards in the PUS will almost be eliminated. What good are PUS items for hackers if they can’t use them?.

Personally I’ve never purchased any type of PUS, except just bronze premium, just because I’ve never had any need to buy scrolls for anything other then in game coins. Now with the scrolls being blocked from trading, I find myself in need of scrolls, and resort to the old fashioned form of pk, which is not working out to well . I don’t see myself ever buying scrolls from the PUS ever again, but I hope they come to the conclusion that a lot fo the time beginner’s purchase scrolls, and sell then in the market in order to make money.
    and that acc could be traced and banned also, so I dont get a point?

Vchernyak

how hard is it to merchant scrols for 1 coin? <_<

morax

I agree with you - I think K2 are not stupid, they know what they are doing. I had to spend $10 more than i usually would this month *oh the shame*.

I do PK unbuffed sometimes though

sexa

Personally I believe that there is no such NEW issue regarding the transfer of scrolls from one account to another (as they claimed).
    no u are wrong. there was an issue really

i gotta pk

they better put this shit back in merchant soon t.t