Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scrolls Stuck on a -lvl 55 char? I have a solution

This is a discussion on Scrolls Stuck on a -lvl 55 char? I have a solution within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You guys so suck, you openly curse anyone who exploits a bug but yet yourself exploit them. 2Faced idiots wtf....
Page: 2

Banned

You guys so suck, you openly curse anyone who exploits a bug but yet yourself exploit them.
    2Faced idiots wtf.

u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar

You guys so suck, you openly curse anyone who exploits a bug but yet yourself exploit them.
    2Faced idiots wtf.[/b]
    I agree. This is a bug and yet it's being openly discussed here? :huh:

It's not a bad bug though that hinders the gameplay of any other player.

Now the exp bug was unfair. It gave you an unfair advantage over other players. I don't see how this bug can do that for you. This is just a small convenience.

MeinKampf Diez Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

its known since ages lol
    but its good for poeple who didnt know about it[/b]
    ages :blink:

Banned

its known thing..

u can do it even after u bought them at pus and u have to wait 48 hours till u can use them..

just do buy merchant and sell them and its will pass the the one who did the buy merchant..

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

its old already indeed, but whats more worse .. it doesnt work on all scrolls..

arruda76r

wow thats pretty nice! better keep it quiet b4 k2 finds out and disables that ><"[/b]
    lol they wont disable it... the item rental glitch/bug k2 knew about it since it came out! its posted on the forum and they still havent done anything about that

Good one ..Thanks..

best way for someone to scam you, you cant see pathos gloves price on buying merchant

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

best way for someone to scam you, you cant see pathos gloves price on buying merchant[/b]
    dont sell to buying merchants? Pm the guy to buy on your selling merchant..........

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Have scrolls stuck on a account that you cant trade because hes not lvl 55???
    Solution
    -have a friend/yourself log a 2nd account with char lvl 55+ ofc and set up a buying merchant with item ( trina, seal sc , scrolls,valks w/e item from pus)
    and just sell it to the merchant like if it was a regular item just tested it with a friend and it worked =) problem is scroll must be brand new none can be used.
    *Also if you just purchased an item from pus and dont want to wait 24 hours to sell it u can sell before by telling the buyer to make a buying merchant.[/b]
    thats awesome dude. thanks

xanarchistx

old

Have scrolls stuck on a account that you cant trade because hes not lvl 55???
    Solution
    -have a friend/yourself log a 2nd account with char lvl 55+ ofc and set up a buying merchant with item ( trina, seal sc , scrolls,valks w/e item from pus)
    and just sell it to the merchant like if it was a regular item just tested it with a friend and it worked =) problem is scroll must be brand new none can be used.
    *Also if you just purchased an item from pus and dont want to wait 24 hours to sell it u can sell before by telling the buyer to make a buying merchant.[/b]
    Oh sweeeet! thats good to know , thanx man

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

i&#39;ve done this and sumhow now i cant sell the items i transfered?

it kept saying the items are "sealed" and i cant merchant them

hopefully i can atleast use them later on?? maybe?? not??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12