Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scura 5?

This is a discussion on Scura 5? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hit's for close to 3 k per hit w/ 1200 + AC (on tanker) Alota HP....
Page: 2

Canadian

Hit's for close to 3 k per hit w/ 1200 + AC (on tanker)
    Alota HP.

Canadian

just a lil question bout the whereabouts of this ugly fing
    i noticed whoever took the pic was at the lake in cz, which by trying myself cant actually enter without bug, my question is...how the fug did he get in there...or is there sum way in there legitamately that i dun know of[/b]
    Go read the main post on the official KO forums. Faith was tp'd in by a mage. Did you happen to feel like crying about that ? He was curious. STFU.

Strider

weird i rember in cz during boss event javana spawned near some apostle boss i went to kill javana and this apostle thing chased me and 1 hit him

Reinhard

Go read the main post on the official KO forums. Faith was tp'd in by a mage. Did you happen to feel like crying about that ? He was curious. STFU.[/b]
    I love you :wub:

Nah, it doesn't drop anything.
    Thats the real skin of it, its in the DB to look like that.
    GM-spawn only.[/b]
    every mob has a deafult skin of a kekoon, if u dont have the right skin in ur ko folder, it will show up as a kekoon.
    i know this coz i played in a pvt server without the right client and saw alot of the mobs as kekoons.
    i guess this mob doesnt have any skin so it looks like a kekoon.

every mob has a deafult skin of a kekoon, if u dont have the right skin in ur ko folder, it will show up as a kekoon.
    i know this coz i played in a pvt server without the right client and saw alot of the mobs as kekoons.
    i guess this mob doesnt have any skin so it looks like a kekoon.[/b]

true..
    just like the novas but this 1 we cant fix ^^

Volcanic

I was always under the impression that scura was a/the Fallen Angel boss. There`s a ghost tree(ancient/treants) and a few other bosses you`ll never really see :/

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Mob number 2505 i think.

There is also Scura 1,2,3,4,5

Speed

I was always under the impression that scura was a/the Fallen Angel boss. There`s a ghost tree(ancient/treants) and a few other bosses you`ll never really see :/[/b]

im pretty sure the boss of fallen angels is something called "succubus" or something like that , its pretty strong and has the same model as FAs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12