Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Seal/Unseal 8 Digit

This is a discussion on Seal/Unseal 8 Digit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is some nice platinum premium wasting away. <_<[/b] Yep....
Page: 6

Shane1911

This is some nice platinum premium wasting away. <_<[/b]
    Yep.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

If you try to log the site, some of my friends are having the problem and it says to him, you must log in to access the ko database or some gay shit...

Floob

ye thats what i also have , its really fuktup

whem im trying to go to step 2 page refreshs and boo forgotter frontiers page wtff !

PFC Senior Member

stop complaining i already said a solution

Augustus

u have to guess where the confirm is when logging carnacwest/east im getting dced every 10min fvck this shit

So you put the numbers up ramdomly, but then display the number on screen til next number is pressed.

This is our seal/unseal password.

hhhmmmm.

Shane1911

stop complaining i already said a solution[/b]
    Doesn&#39;t work.

I have to create my passcode on the main site. When I tried to do that, it kicked me off to a "webpage not found". So, I have no code to enter, and now I can&#39;t even get back to the main site to submit a ticket.

PFC Senior Member

it&#39;s not hard guess where is confirm , coz this is always in the same place

did they fix dc hack ? someone know ¿
    Doesn&#39;t work.[/b]
    well it work if u already had ur code

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

well it work if u already had ur code
    [/quote]

yes but for those who haven&#39;t already made the code, we can&#39;t login the main site to create one or send in a support ticket to resolve it.

draviste

try pushing enter instead of confirm It worked fine for me or maybe try and increase your screen resolution.

do they test or wtf "fuk its maintenance 1716 in 20 mins, what bug we could had today, i mean fix sorry"

cadem4ever

OMG fu.ck ko

i have premiun and the ko page no work :wacko:

tekl2elite

Lol you have any idea how many people are probably trying to login their KOL? No wonder, its overloaded. I&#39;m glad I did mine earlier :]. It says under Learn more that this is basically mandatory. Your old information will not allow you to login. So your forced to use your new 8 digit password. You, bob and his family are trying to login to KOL.

I&#39;d suggest waiting it out for an hour and come back allowing others that are spamming it to finally get through, and for you to relieve some stress :]

SonOfaGun

updated mine today a few hours before maint and it doesnt work

simple182

They only do this so you people can buy Cypher rings when selling char. Seriously, thats why we cant trade our accounts, its promoting Cypher Rings by forcing us to buy a 54$ ring to trade chars.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast