Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Seal/Unseal 8 Digit

This is a discussion on Seal/Unseal 8 Digit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k2 is bullshit company they dont do anything right...
Page: 7

k2 is bullshit company

they dont do anything right

007_heal

You guys should have set it before hand. Its not like they didnt give us two week warning on it.

As for u losing premium days, its not a big deal, go out and get some air.

As far as i am concerned this is a good idea, as long as people dont find a way around it, stops the koxpers cuz they gotta actually set up the account and actually remember their info.

This is one of the most unsuccessful ideas implemeted into this game I have experienced since they never had a seal protection on the account's for item's. I dislike how the 8 diget key's is the SAME as log in to the server as well as the seal pw. keep the log in this passcode, but keep it different from the seal pw. This might be the reason I quit this game after 3.5 years of gold+ premium.

mrmagic2008

another comic implementation by K2, these guys never get anything right the first time!

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Possible explanations for this feature:
    - k2 both wants to discourage sharing (=>sharers will quit) and encourage account hacking (hacked players lose their sealed items => quit)
    - they want to discourage non-premium players since you need to enter your security key each time you try the server => quit

After enough players quit, the game may be shut down safely, blaming it on the number of players dropping.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Inded by looking at empty servers, seems like they are loosing like 90% of players this time lol.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

This is one of the most unsuccessful ideas implemeted into this game I have experienced since they never had a seal protection on the account's for item's. I dislike how the 8 diget key's is the SAME as log in to the server as well as the seal pw. keep the log in this passcode, but keep it different from the seal pw. This might be the reason I quit this game after 3.5 years of gold+ premium.[/b]
    then quit ';-] before your sharer ownz you ;]

Lol you have any idea how many people are probably trying to login their KOL? No wonder, its overloaded. I'm glad I did mine earlier :]. It says under Learn more that this is basically mandatory. Your old information will not allow you to login. So your forced to use your new 8 digit password. You, bob and his family are trying to login to KOL.

I'd suggest waiting it out for an hour and come back allowing others that are spamming it to finally get through, and for you to relieve some stress :][/b]
    don't forget joe the plumber,, he logging in too, lol

Shane1911

You guys should have set it before hand. Its not like they didnt give us two week warning on it.[/b]
    I DID try dozens of times over the last 2 weeks to set it beforehand. It kept re-directing me to a "http 404 website not found" page every freaking time I hit "confirm" to register my passcode.

Its stil not working for me i have the code already.
    wen i login i get to the pop-up number pad there i click the code then confirm then i says:
    "failed login to the game (255)"
    "disconected from server"

I have read this about 0 in the begining or ad the end thingie.
    and i geus i have that problem.
    any tips to login or do i have to wait for site to come back and change the code again?

TopCat

Its stil not working for me i have the code already.
    wen i login i get to the pop-up number pad there i click the code then confirm then i says:
    "failed login to the game (255)"
    "disconected from server"

I have read this about 0 in the begining or ad the end thingie.
    and i geus i have that problem.
    any tips to login or do i have to wait for site to come back and change the code again?[/b]
    no idea..

kingzero

hmmmmm kick frome server when i tray too login and the website is off too how i get the password???????

Lizi

worked for me this morning after like gazilions of times i tried
    so i guess just keep trying

to get on the official site you need go to google type in knight online and go to download thing, it will link you to the official site

dizz123

k2 is allways messing up some thing

TopCat

Angry

k2 is allways messing up some thing[/b]
    ALLWAYS

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast