Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

seal / unseal - gg

This is a discussion on seal / unseal - gg within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol.. so the best way to get ur account safe is only for gold premium YAY...
Page: 1

thanatos

Default seal / unseal - gg

lol.. so the best way to get ur account safe is only for gold premium YAY

I agree, its like K2 are admitting that if you pay basic premium, their security is not good enough to protect your account. Pathetic.

For any other MMORPG company, basic account security should be part of the game and not be a $25 per month luxury.

Knight

how do u do it?

Originally posted by Knight
    how do u do it?
    If you are gold premium I believe the inn hostess gives you an option to select an item and what password you want to seal it your character.

Cadence96

has somebody tested it with 1337 items? ....
    When the Gold is over, a sealed item will still be sealed?

Jediay

k2 keeps getting worse and worse.............. so sure that soon free accounts wont be able to logg on during anytime of the day .

BOYCOTT PREMUIM FTW !

thanatos

lol buy premium to protect ur items against hackers ... seal it and when premium runs out what happens?

its kinda bullshit... u put ur item and type secreat question to seal... same to unseal

if u get hacked, most probable is that hacker can get ur secret question so it wont matter what u do

tolgahan

not bad but it wont be a good solution.
    they have all logs.then if they cant solve any hackings .they neeeeeeeeed a life

Banned Senior Member

you enter your secret answer to seal/unseal not the question

i made a typo, shoot me

it doesnt work well either that or im too stupid to figure it out we sealed a few items could npc them merchant them delete them and trade them still

thanatos

lol that sucks

Originally posted by Hydr0
    it doesnt work well either that or im too stupid to figure it out we sealed a few items could npc them merchant them delete them and trade them still
    maybe its so smart system is can know its u whos trying to sell and not a hacker? :wub:

Torm

yeah it's shit that u have to be gold prem to use it, but at the same time... i would say 70% of all the "i got hacked" bs, is multiplayed accounts, where some little jerk off just couldn't take looking at his good friend's gear for too long; and just bent him over while he wasn't looking. raped his acct. this way you can multiplay possibly in peace, as long as u keep your SQ private. dunno, guess we'll see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast