Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

seal / unseal - gg

This is a discussion on seal / unseal - gg within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Torm yeah it's shit that u have to be gold prem to use it, but at the ...
Page: 2

Psy

Originally posted by Torm
    yeah it's shit that u have to be gold prem to use it, but at the same time... i would say 70% of all the "i got hacked" bs, is multiplayed accounts, where some little jerk off just couldn't take looking at his good friend's gear for too long; and just bent him over while he wasn't looking. *raped his acct. *this way you can multiplay possibly in peace, as long as u keep your SQ private. *dunno, guess we'll see.
    i'd say 97% or something close to it.

Torm

Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Torm
    yeah it's shit that u have to be gold prem to use it, but at the same time... i would say 70% of all the "i got hacked" bs, is multiplayed accounts, where some little jerk off just couldn't take looking at his good friend's gear for too long; and just bent him over while he wasn't looking. *raped his acct. *this way you can multiplay possibly in peace, as long as u keep your SQ private. *dunno, guess we'll see.
    i'd say 97% or something close to it.[/b]
    yeah shame that's the truth. two faced bastards.

FlyingCat

seal for bronze plyzz :wub: :unsure:

Originally posted by Hydr0
    it doesnt work well either that or im too stupid to figure it out we sealed a few items could npc them merchant them delete them and trade them still
    you best not have sealed my chitin shield or ima come seal your anus to the roof :lol:

FlyingCat

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    seal your anus to the roof :lol:
    zuhahahaha :lol:

DRT-the_bank

i can see what is coming up next
    Silver&Bronze Premium users are not allowed to login this time.We are sorry for inconvenience.Please try again later
    h43r:

Baxxor

buy prem or dont and get hacked/k2:ed
    tho..on like 2 freaking years i have gotten hacked once but got help from friends...
    so never gotten k2:ed acctually
    except dupe wipes :lol:
    so buy prem if ur not legit
    if ur legit u wont get k2:ed

SiegeR

Originally posted by Baxxor
    buy prem or dont and get hacked/k2:ed
    tho..on like 2 freaking years i have gotten hacked once but got help from friends...
    so never gotten k2:ed acctually
    except dupe wipes *:lol:
    so buy prem if ur not legit
    if ur legit u wont get k2:ed *

from start of olympia (like 7 months) i bought always gold premiums and some knight cashes
    Got hacked 2 times.1 rollbacked but now at dupewipe lost everything.
    So premium means nothing i still can login if my premium is gone and it dont have any extra features

Perfect

hows sealing gotta fucking help againest database hacking fear lost all his shit sq changed email changed so if he or anyone else who has been hacked this way seals an item it will not do shit if they can change the sq :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12