Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Seal XP?

This is a discussion on Seal XP? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Loosing xp by priest not healing you > Loosing xp by going afk at karus commanding officers -.-[/b] No, thats ...
Page: 2

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Loosing xp by priest not healing you > Loosing xp by going afk at karus commanding officers -.-[/b]
    No, thats just stupid.

TheBloodyBeast

in some way its fine, on the other hand it sucks

judging by the second screen shot it looks like you can delete your character and put its xp on to another account, lol gg.

xR3QUI3Mx

judging by the second screen shot it looks like you can delete your character and put its xp on to another account, lol gg.[/b]
    i agree... i think this is a way of transferring xp to other characters... i doubt it will add onto the xp of a previously made character, however it will be like a class transfer for if u want a lvl 70 rogue instead of lvl 70 warrior... if u can add to a previously made char then hello lvl 80 for me xD

Glader

char deletion around the corner? interresting stuff

LOLZ...If u got a good way to use it is so so so cooll...Couse if a hacker log 1st he can dlvl u ( really important)..Then u can stop dlvl at towers and exp easier to 99%...Now about that exp transfer is not sure.. Couse is maybe seal char for not dlvl not seal the exp and be able to remove it..

ApocolypsePiezo

If you could transfer xp from one of your characters to another, this would get abused so fast it would just blow your mind.
    People with plat running symbols of warrior (whatever theyrre called) getting 60 levels in a day or 2 and then constantly transfergint that xp to one main character

Lvl80s in less than a month.

Banned

another way how k2 stealing money ;D

If you could transfer xp from one of your characters to another, this would get abused so fast it would just blow your mind.
    People with plat running symbols of warrior (whatever theyrre called) getting 60 levels in a day or 2 and then constantly transfergint that xp to one main character

Lvl80s in less than a month.[/b]
    Koxpers use koxp till like lvl 61 then move exp onto their main >.<

nice way to get more $$$$ from players^^

They will never put something in KO which u can transfer EXP to another account, if they do? Welcome lvl 80 to me, i will transfer all my accounts to my main

if u honestly think they will make it seal exp in pvp zone ur dumb and if they do do it well then thats k2

Ignore Me Senior Member

I think the way it works.

You use a scroll and make the cypher ring with your current level and XP.
    Just like a saving your work on a computer.
    The ring would be trapped in your inventory like quest rings.

Unless you die in the next 20 minutes its likely a 30 stone rezzer will still get you better XP than where you saved it.

And you need to pay each time you use it.

oO Jc Oo

if that shit will be around, u guys gonna taste ALL DAY LONG NOVA TOWNS cuz the mage´s partys dont gonna bother in die everytime for all the nps earned

Sucky shit xD

4ngel

off topic but why do ppl that hide their hp and shit like that i mean what do you have to hide?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast