Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sealed HC Items

This is a discussion on Sealed HC Items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am actually liking this part about the BoE - and im even one the retards who have spend big ...
Page: 2

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

I am actually liking this part about the BoE - and im even one the retards who have spend big amounts of dollars babbashopping - This will make it more interesting (tho i would actually have to play now instead of just buying everything with usd)

I guess i could try looking for a chinese slave who could use a VPN for me and farm all the shit i wanted?

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Mad broke people in this thread.
    Lolz...was about to say that.

Sunedew

People who babashop will still do this, and I think that prices gonna be lower cause of BoE (camon knight is not wow) in fact its gonna help babas to get better gear than other players. Maybe this BoE will be good only if there will be no way to make money illegaly like koxpers on cardinals and stuff... Anyway, gonna miss the old order of things changing chitin +7 to shells +7 one by one and then to krowaz etc. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Now now.. Even after the item gets sealed u can try upgrade it or just store it into your inn. This makes KO way more exciting game to play where you actually have to farm your gear. Hope to see more babas cry
    farm a gear is good thing, sealing (weapons atc) also works only need prem... i dont see problem here...

Hope to see more babas cry - hope to see more scammers/hackers cry...

So for example if u want to play as a bp for xp, then u wont be able to resell ur sword/club on 80 when u want to play a support priest? If u use a dreadshield under70, then u wont be able to resell it when u get ur player shield?

pffff

I completely agree with BOE on USKO

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

when its official and people are stuck with items that they could sell to improve they gear than people will start crying and seeing how bad this idea is than its probably to late this will be even better for baba's because there will be less good items on market and more people overgeared plus this fucks up clan sharing items from farm and stuff ... people only have imagem on their mind "no babas" and they all happy but when they see it in action they will see how bad this shit is

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

I do agree that sealing items is good but sealing them automatically is not good.
    We should have a system where you can seal your items if you want and unseal on need.
    I know its in usko (And I do know you gotta pay for it), but imo they should do it free.
    So it keeps the point of market not just to buy some lower items and then later sell upgraded items, but also you can sell them on need (i.e you run out of pot money )

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    ye...if i hack someone i dont like id delete all his items just to fuck with him or jelousy it has happen many times...and so u saying its good if u equip a shard+6 cuz its good you will have to stick with it till u quit? nop doesnt seem so
    Regardless of anything else said in this thread, fixing deleted items is much easier since you can simply roll back the character, not having to worry about a whole bunch of high-class high-level items proliferating throughout the server.

Moreover, why would you have to stick with your shard +6 until you quit? You could try to make it +7.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Regardless of anything else said in this thread, fixing deleted items is much easier since you can simply roll back the character, not having to worry about a whole bunch of high-class high-level items proliferating throughout the server.

Moreover, why would you have to stick with your shard +6 until you quit? You could try to make it +7.
    I think you missed the point he made.
    He ment that, this auto sealing shit is retarded.
    And even if items are sealed they can be upgraded /destroyed.
    And how I see things.
    Make sealing for free, you can unseal on need and seal when u need.
    If account gets hacked and you lose your items (which are no sealed to account) it would be your own problem.
    End of story.
    Just discuss this shit with devs and relay communitys opinions.
    -_-

i'm feeling good with that, cuz can't trade his +9 for friends

a few ppl will have gg itens and non tradeable \o/

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post

ye because i dont prefer to sell the +6 in order to get pot money/bus/even some pus items from market cuz last time i check upgrade on anvil isnt 100% most people like it know but once they starting burning loads gb's worth gear on anvil cuz they cant sell it and the see those babashopers buying items (cuz they can easily spare some items for anvil) will start complaining now anyways everione thinks this good idea now but you aint think the same soon...thats why theres always people asking on USKO if theres any way to unseal their krowaz/old uniques because well everione needs money and have to stick with them from time to equip is not good

those who arent lucky on anvil(like me) normally offer their current item+gb/items to improve instead of trying luck on anvil.

anyways last post about this im done tryign to change it i know it aint cuz no1 really thinking this trough very well but you will see alot people trying to find a bug to unseal the stuff and if they cant they will be whinning more than im now at forums.

and im not babashopper but for everione that thinks babashoppers will dissaper .... NOT they will be there they will have alot of gear and they will still suck like they did on USKO

Ignore Me Senior Member

If its like Krowaz then you can't seal to prevent hack or delete.

Also isn't there a KOKO update with a PUS item to unseal these? So its just money making no actual protection.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

If you give away your account info, cannot understand when your PC is virus/trojan infected and don't change pw from time to time then you deserve to get your items deleted/hacked.

Inb4 " I did all the right things but still got hacked on USKO", that wasn't entirely players' fault.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Inb4 " I did all the right things but still got hacked on USKO", that wasn't entirely players' fault.
    I still like password seal. It was is an extra layer of protection. Especially when you play on bronze.

Anyway the guy in charge of USKO servers back in December when the DB got leaked has gone. Oh yeah he's the CEO of EUKO now. You will be completely safe then.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast