Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sealed HC Items

This is a discussion on Sealed HC Items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ashet Anyway the guy in charge of USKO servers back in December when the DB got leaked ...
Page: 3

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post
    Anyway the guy in charge of USKO servers back in December when the DB got leaked has gone. Oh yeah he's the CEO of EUKO now. You will be completely safe then.
    In charge of USKO =/= the one leaked the db. Maybe he had enough, one of his employees messed up and he quit. Hope he chooses his partners better this time. Assuming what you said is true. edit: It's true, my bad
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 10-13-2011 at 11:55 AM.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    In charge of USKO =/= the one leaked the db. Maybe he had enough, one of his employees messed up and he quit. Hope he chooses his partners better this time. Assuming what you said is true.
    I did not say he leaked the DB. Hackers and thieves do things not well paid staff.

However hackers and thieves will also try it with the new servers. So On-Topic thats why you need added protection like password seal.

We know quite a lot about December January at USKO. They used HBGary for technical consultants. And Anonymous leaked all their emails after HBGary said they would name Anonymous. In fact the IP and password for the DB are in those emails.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Anyway, not in the mood to defend k2/ntt.
    People are free/free to use proxy to decide where they want to play.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

since i dont think this should be forgotten ...

lets just give an example:

you playing fire mage and you have worked you way to Fr's+1/2/3 and FF fire staff+7/8...but you bored you wanna go light what will you do? farm your ass out to get same kind items but as light? or go spam forums when its to late that the idea is really pathethic? same goes if you wanna change uniques from tanky mode for something more AP based or you wanna go sin to archer or vice-versa... i think ths feature should get some tweaks because its not really gunna work well

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    since i dont think this should be forgotten ...

lets just give an example:

you playing fire mage and you have worked you way to Fr's+1/2/3 and FF fire staff+7/8...but you bored you wanna go light what will you do? farm your ass out to get same kind items but as light? or go spam forums when its to late that the idea is really pathethic? same goes if you wanna change uniques from tanky mode for something more AP based or you wanna go sin to archer or vice-versa... i think ths feature should get some tweaks because its not really gunna work well

so fucking true!!! they said its still up to discussion anyways

So lets hope they gonna think about that one closer

up up am i the only that would like to see an option to unseall all your items? like mothly thing and would require like sq+4 code pin and account date creation?

it's not going to happen. for the matter of fact.. i'm starting to believe its going to be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post
    it's not going to happen. for the matter of fact.. i'm starting to believe its going to be a good thing.
    when light mages wanna change to fire/ice or sins to archer it aint be such a good thing or bp's to int and so on so on

when light mages wanna change to fire/ice or sins to archer it aint be such a good thing or bp's to int and so on so on
    Items are upgradeable after the seal. Besides I see more good sides than bad sides. Less babashop for example.

OMG I love that BoE idea...that's similar to WoW,right ?

it has positive and negative sides

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Items are upgradeable after the seal. Besides I see more good sides than bad sides. Less babashop for example.
    cheaper babashop u mean? because there will still be babashops and they will have to buy as package and well u still can upgrade but when u got like fr+2 and wanna change for imir+2 well you cant do it because u cant unseal your fr's

cheaper babashop u mean? because there will still be babashops and they will have to buy as package and well u still can upgrade but when u got like fr+2 and wanna change for imir+2 well you cant do it because u cant unseal your fr's
    Cheaper? Hardly doubt. It'll just end up making ppl buy items less cuz if they buy an item for $$$ they can't sell it until they sell the account.

CurseMiga

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think its kinda pathethic while you level up you will be changing your items and by the time you reach lvl 80 you either have broke alot gb's worth gear or just have them laying around at your INN .

plus many people use their current items to improve their gear like downgrading their +1/2 uniques to trade for +9 weap for example i think that BOE items is just a way for them to fcking make money and has nothing to do with help the players

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123