Question about CZ in Titan - Respond ASAP, please!!

This is a discussion on Question about CZ in Titan - Respond ASAP, please!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So i've been wondering for a while if KO is fine for me to come back, and now that im ...
Page: 1

Default Question about CZ in Titan - Respond ASAP, please!!

So i've been wondering for a while if KO is fine for me to come back, and now that im well into leveling im thinking again... Whats the minimum gear that is viable for Assassin PK in CZ? Im hoping not to spend too many gbs at first and just get a start then start real pk... so what do i need?

How would this fare in CZ PK (and i'm also listing the prices i think these items are worth, so please correct me if i am wrong!)

- Assasin Krowaz +6 (Pauldron) - 375m ?
    - Rogue Chitin +1 Rebirth (Other 4 Parts) - 70m ea ?
    - Shard Rebirth +1 (Exceptional) - 250m ?
    - Cold-Hearted Dagger +7 - 450m ?
    - 2x Old ROL - 225m ea ?
    - Old skele belt - 100m ?
    - Old WP and 2x Old EME - 100m alltogether ?

So how would these items fare in CZ PK as a startup? I don't want to be using too much money! I would appreciate if you guys could also tell me if my prices are right, but again, more importantly, are these things okay / viable in CZ PK?

you would not be the best is sure but if you dont want to pay a lot of money , you would have fun with this gear ... that is what i think

allright, but how would i do dmg wise in pk? and lets say my combo is better than someone else's, but they have better gear, would i stand a chance, basically?

Banned Senior Member

If you are from the US and play during US times then you will get sharted on with that gear. Play during Turk times when there are more people to kill then you would do fine in a good party.

Banned Senior Member

you would be able to play but you wouldnt be able to do that well. most of the time you would probably be one of the worst geared players in cz. if you could manage to get like a krowaz 6 or 7 set i think it wouldn't be so bad

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

if i were you i would start new server^^

so what would you guys say is minimum gear for pk?

how would krowaz set +6 with shard exp. +1 reb / chd 7 and 2x old shio with 2x old eme, old wo, and old skele belt do?

just don't bother, you will get wrecked.