Hi all Long time :)

This is a discussion on Hi all Long time :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just thought of rejoining KO but not sure if i should :P its been long while since i played the ...
Page: 1

Destroyer_Master

Wink Hi all Long time :)

Just thought of rejoining KO but not sure if i should :P its been long while since i played the game, dont think anyone remembers me :P

Any insites to what u think the game is now, like are there duped items are there more scammers then usual is there alot of turks (i am a turk myself :P)

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Banned

cwest is shit,
    if you don't want to spend 200-500$ on this game, then don't come back, you won't have fun in ko (at cwest atleast not)

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by W33dStyle View Post
    cwest is shit,
    if you don't want to spend 200-500$ on this game, then don't come back, you won't have fun in ko (at cwest atleast not)
    Did u try C-West btw? what utter B.S.

I agree there are a lot of babas, but C-West is the only way to go if ur tired of too much hacking (other servers got way more) and you want an english speaking community.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    Did u try C-West btw? what utter B.S.

I agree there are a lot of babas, but C-West is the only way to go if ur tired of too much hacking (other servers got way more) and you want an english speaking community.
    yes I played this server for 2 years and there always pop up some random people from jackPot with +9 items...
    cz is all about baba,
    arrdream is all about hacking and rlb is empty and full of babas..

gl fighting people in cz with spamming them 500-600 while they hit you 900-1200 (not duffed), i was a lvl 72 warrior and i had not bad equip and some weapon def and yet they hit me so high (duffy, jackfags)

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

yes I played this server for 2 years and there always pop up some random people from jackPot with +9 items...
    cz is all about baba,

gl fighting people in cz with spamming them 500-600 while they hit you 900-1200 (not duffed), i was a lvl 72 warrior and i had not bad equip and some weapon def and yet they hit me so high (duffy, jackfags)
    Yah thats JackPot... but seriously i had a level 60 rogue in diez (i think it was diez), and it was just HELL, all turks(now cheats as well), no one speaks English... so when C-West started i moved straight to it just so I could play with no turks and with english speaking people, i think that is enough of a reason.

P.S. no i'm not racist... but we all know the turks are kinda ruining it.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

cz is all about baba,

wtf do you expect fighting lvl 80-83's at lvl 72? Its not a walk in the park..

gravedigga_bg

Hmmmm, interesting Emin, interesting...