Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sealed items

This is a discussion on Sealed items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was wondering about sealing my items right now - is it safe or you can remove seal easily (like ...
Page: 1

Default Sealed items

I was wondering about sealing my items right now

- is it safe or you can remove seal easily (like without sealpass or any k2wtf bug)?

it is safe if only u know the seal psw ofc .. whatever if any hacker have ur secret answers he can change ur seal psw too ..

KpDeranged

Indeed. It's easy to remove and easy to put on. It costs you 1,000,000 noah's to seal an item.

ok, if i and only i know every secret Q/As and the sealpass, is there any OTHER mean to unseal (like a famous k2bug) or its "100%" safe (until now ).

thank you

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosFactor View Post
    ok, if i and only i know every secret Q/As and the sealpass, is there any OTHER mean to unseal (like a famous k2bug) or its "100%" safe (until now ).

thank you
    Sealing is one of the few things that isn't bugged lol

KpDeranged

There was a bug were when you sealed it, your prem run out and didn't buy prem again they could unseal it(heard from a turk friend)

Quote Originally Posted by KpDeranged View Post
    There was a bug were when you sealed it, your prem run out and didn't buy prem again they could unseal it(heard from a turk friend)
    There was no such bug. This person is just trying to get his post count to 50.

Banned

Pretty safe. I had sealed items for awhile. I'd say it's much safer than having gg items unsealed. The problem is, whenever I try to unseal my items. I get an error stating that the registry was invalid. Not sure if this is normal, but I have no reason to unseal my items yet.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

wait that is true from wat i remember u CANT seal if u aint got prem but u can un seal shit

KpDeranged

Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud3 View Post
    There was no such bug. This person is just trying to get his post count to 50.

You sir are a retard. How do you think the hackers stole SEALED stuff? DURRRR

I do believe i know what i'm talking about unlike you.

DeHealer

Safest is, to have sealed items and not being gold prem nor plat prem

saul

Sealing is 100% safe so far...

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosFactor View Post

thank you
    Famous K2 Bug ?And what bug is that ?The only bug that let you "unseal" the items was a visual bug,the items looked like they were unsealed(no greyness),but you couldn't actually trade/trash/upgrade/etc etc them.

People who spread rumors about this were probably just hacked by one of their closest friends,who had enough info to unseal.

pro

He probably means sealing on old uniques that aren't unsealable... xD

u can unseal old items or not ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast