Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sealed items cannot be traded or sold...????

This is a discussion on Sealed items cannot be traded or sold...???? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; FFS I have 2 pages of inn full of scrolls on my trade char and I can't do shit with ...
Page: 1

Born

Default Sealed items cannot be traded or sold...????

FFS I have 2 pages of inn full of scrolls on my trade char and I can't do shit with them, and I can sell scrolls from my main char...ffs what a stupid bug/joke? thx k2...u didn't let me down ( I knew u'll do something stupid) :lol:

Diphosgene

LOL

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Leech ur trade char up to 60

lusian

u can sell/trade ur scrolls only if u are 60+

also u need to wait 48 hours before u can trade them..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

if sealed items could be traded/sold...wouldnt that defeat the purpose to sealing?

and only lvl 60 can sell for a simple reason: prevents people from making noob accounts to buy scrolls then chargebacking k2

so i dont understand how u can insult k2 on this matter...they did a good job

Born

LOL ffs, I didn't know I had to be lvl 60 to sell scrolls...that's new too...as I said I knew k2 won't let me down well as I don't intend to lvl that char to 60 I guess I'll forget about it...

little_painter

i got 20 scrolls on my freinds account.. a lvlvl 65 mage.. some almsot 6 months old speed pots.. it say they are sealed.. camacatzor has an iq of 60- nobody listen too that retard ^^

NooBZilla

actaully you have to be lvl 60+ and the character has to be mastered, and the sealed is suppose to prevent hackers taking your items, not to prevent trading

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by little_painter
    i got 20 scrolls on my freinds account.. a lvlvl 65 mage.. some almsot 6 months old speed pots.. it say they are sealed.. camacatzor has an iq of 60- nobody listen too that retard ^^
    says the one that cant even spell correctly.

lusian

Originally posted by schrotti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schrotti)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-little_painter
    says the one that cant even spell correctly.[/b]
    lol +1
    i also got 20 scrolls on my freinddds accoun a lvlvlvlvlvlvlvlvl 68...

Originally posted by NooBZilla
    actaully you have to be lvl 60+ and the character has to be mastered, and the sealed is suppose to prevent hackers taking your items, not to prevent trading *

does it really have to be mastered ????

M0NSTERED

Sealed items cannot be traded or sold...????

If we could trade/sell sealed items, what would be the point of sealing?

Originally posted by NooBZilla
    actaully you have to be lvl 60+ and the character has to be mastered, and the sealed is suppose to prevent hackers taking your items, not to prevent trading *
    STFU

ým lower camerzoterz he ýs my bábá

Default Re: Sealed items cannot be traded or sold...????

Originally posted by Born
    FFS I have 2 pages of inn full of scrolls on my trade char and I can't do shit with them, and I can sell scrolls from my main char...ffs what a stupid bug/joke? thx k2...u didn't let me down ( I knew u'll do something stupid) :lol:
    n00b

Colomka

Hey, anyone know why i cant trade scrolls or merchant, even tohught i have them like 3 months on my charcter??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast