Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sealing item only for GOLD premium BULLSH1T

This is a discussion on Sealing item only for GOLD premium BULLSH1T within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was very excited about that new item sealing option but i got shocked when i tried and saw that ...
Page: 1

DRT-the_bank

Default Sealing item only for GOLD premium BULLSH1T

I was very excited about that new item sealing option but i got shocked when i tried and saw that is only for GOLD user.This is bullsh1t what about silver and bronze?We re premium users also we re paying for this game and we deserve protection too.
    what do u think?

yea...silver and bronze still SUPPORT the game..so why shouldnt they recieve access to the feature?

ozhakim

I agree with you that it's pretty dumb. Anyone who is paying should have the option to do it.

PS, whats sealing do :wacko:

Banned Senior Member

what about selling items?

DRT-the_bank

Originally posted by ozhakim

PS, whats sealing do *:wacko:
    makes your item unable to trade,sold or destroyed unless if u dont unseal it.it is like a pin code.Almost perfect security to getinng your character stripped even if u get hacked they cant do anything with your items unless they dont know the seal code

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

yea.. what does sealing do ?

DRT-the_bank

Originally posted by phantomlink
    what about selling items?
    u mean PUS items? i havent tried that

Banned Senior Member

no, i mean any item at all, people were merching in moradon before already....

TunaFishyMe

rofl so before if you dont have prem, they dont answer your CS messages so you dont have security. Then as time went on, if you have prem, they dont give a rats ass either. And now, you have to have gold prem to secure your own items. Awesome! This company finds the best way to make quick money and never thinks about the future. rofl. This game is so going to fall apart in half a year.

DRT-the_bank

no, i mean any item at all, people were merching in moradon before already....
    correct me if im wrong i said seal and u read it like sell ? :blink:

what a great feature.. such a pity they did that. That would save so many hacked/shared accounts.

Banned Senior Member

ah, so I did ^_^

so what does sealing them do? keep them on your char only? I tried it in the beta and my password was always wrong

DRT-the_bank

ah, so I did ^_^

so what does sealing them do? keep them on your char only? I tried it in the beta and my password was always wrong
    makes your item unable to trade,sold or destroyed unless if u dont unseal.its a security to getinng your character stripped even if u get hacked they cant do anything with your items unless they dont know the seal code

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

I think it's a nice feature. I would pay $25 to lock $1k+ worth of items. But I got one question. If i get gold, i can lock the items. When my gold runs out can I unlock them, or do I have to buy Gold again to unlock them.

Mario

so problem can be when...
    - ill buy GOLD, and seal all my items...
    - etc. next month ill buy bronze/silver, and ill find a buyer for any of my sealed item.. Q is, if ill be able to unseal it on bronze/silver premium <_<

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast