Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sealing item only for GOLD premium BULLSH1T

This is a discussion on Sealing item only for GOLD premium BULLSH1T within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by battle_mrs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(battle_mrs)</div> Originally posted by TunaFishyMe @ <!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies well in america you gotta pay to go into ...
Page: 3

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by battle_mrs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(battle_mrs)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies

well in america you gotta pay to go into sams club. * :P

well is that a strip club?
    no its like a grocery store but with alot more crap in it like a superwallmart[/b]
    thats like costco but still, you have to buy a fridgefull of each item. I cant buy a chocolate bar, I have to buy a case of them. lol

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by battle_mrs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(battle_mrs)
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    @

no its like a grocery store but with alot more crap in it like a superwallmart[/b]
    thats like costco but still, you have to buy a fridgefull of each item. I cant buy a chocolate bar, I have to buy a case of them. lol[/b][/quote]
    perfect for americans

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    Originally posted by battle_mrs
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    @

no its like a grocery store but with alot more crap in it like a superwallmart
    thats like costco but still, you have to buy a fridgefull of each item. I cant buy a chocolate bar, I have to buy a case of them. lol[/b]
    perfect for americans [/b][/quote]

rofl xD!!

ViSeH

Costco rocks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123