Sealing Password Question

This is a discussion on Sealing Password Question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I use a certain few combinations in my passwords (no I am not giving them out). I've had my original ...
Page: 1

srzknight7

I use a certain few combinations in my passwords (no I am not giving them out). I've had my original KO account since knight empire, so I'm having trouble remembering which one I entered. I've tried twice and have put in the wrong seal code. There are only 2-3 more options but, I just want to make sure, there isn't a limit to the number of times I can try.

Or if I changed my password for the log in on G1 will it let me reset my seal code?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hmm, i know when i made my G1 account and linked it with my KO account they gave me a new, unchosen password for seal. It was like J3tk7g8Kkz11 (for example) and sent it with the confirmation email. If you want to know the seal and have no hope remembering it, you can send a support ticket and it will just ask your the CC info previously used, in order to verify its you, after which they tell you it/let you change it i believe.

The king. Senior Member

my account dosnt even have a secret question atm, ijust made my account but idk what the hell went wrong , cant help you with ur problem thought ;D

sry for offtopic but. what if u used a different CC before? and now I want to change the info with another CC. what will happen ?:P

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

sry for offtopic but. what if u used a different CC before? and now I want to change the info with another CC. what will happen ?:P[/b]
    ur question dosent make sense. You need to provide last 6 months payment info, whatever it has been made whit, clickandbuy, creditcard or whatever. And need to provide the account numbers or cc number. And if payment made whit different credit cards then all infos ofc. If you miss some infos then you have either shared your account, let some other buy you premium(friends) or who knows what. Then it might be hard to get payment info, but well k2 dosent allow it anyway. So it would be hard to get it back.

what cc you use now or will use dosent matter, only payment info does.

getting seal password is same to get ur hacked account back, so its hard.

ur question dosent make sense. You need to provide last 6 months payment info, whatever it has been made whit, clickandbuy, creditcard or whatever. And need to provide the account numbers or cc number. And if payment made whit different credit cards then all infos ofc. If you miss some infos then you have either shared your account, let some other buy you premium(friends) or who knows what. Then it might be hard to get payment info, but well k2 dosent allow it anyway. So it would be hard to get it back.
    what cc you use now or will use dosent matter, only payment info does.
    getting seal password is same to get ur hacked account back, so its hard.[/b]
    ty for your answer

check ur mailbox for a mail from G1 when u made an account, there should be your S/U pass, which will look like W432VFD3f2 :P

check ur mailbox for a mail from G1 when u made an account, there should be your S/U pass, which will look like W432VFD3f2 :P[/b]
    Read his ENTIRE post, He said it was made in KE - Their was no Gamers first then. Just K2.

Read his ENTIRE post, He said it was made in KE - Their was no Gamers first then. Just K2.[/b]
    but I guess he has made an account at G1 to link it with KO account ... <_<

but I guess he has made an account at G1 to link it with KO account ... <_<[/b]
    does not matter, If you made the account before g1 came around and registered again under g1, then you got to make your own unseal question.

srzknight7

Yeah I know it was set up more recently with G1, but I don&#39;t remember what it was set as. There are only a few combinations it can be. So does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of times you can try before you inventory gets locked or something like that?

I appreciate all the responses.