Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

sealing vs ip ban?

This is a discussion on sealing vs ip ban? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea... so whats the point of having ur ITEMS sealed now, since the reason u have ur items sealed are ...
Page: 1

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

yea... so whats the point of having ur ITEMS sealed now, since the reason u have ur items sealed are for hackers and scammers, since no1 can log any1 elses items, is it even worth it 2 seal your items? lol

Beast&Harlot

My opinion yes, because people from the same country can still get onto your account, and people that might be super smart can possibly get on to it also so i would stay sealing them

NaidenZ

yea... so whats the point of having ur ITEMS sealed now, since the reason u have ur items sealed are for hackers and scammers, since no1 can log any1 elses items, is it even worth it 2 seal your items? lol[/b]
    give me your id and pw and dont seal your items

tell me where are you from and I will get a proxy for log your account and stole all your items ? OKE?

nd people from same country as you can get your items also...

Delicious

retarded question roflmao..

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

in usa, no offense, the biggest problem is scamming, not hacking, but i mean, i cant log sum ppls accounts that live in the usa =.=, and they cant log mine wtf is this, and no i mean from now on is it worth it 2 seal items that i get 2 even pay for gold or plat prem for this lol

There is always database hacking. One of my friends got hacked. No one knew pw or id.

Banned

Just wait for the new patch and stop pushing omfg...

Banned

There is always database hacking. One of my friends got hacked. No one knew pw or id.[/b]
    No. That is wrong.

Jason269

stupid question, really >.< ye we all gone emo after what K2 did but chill for abit, i have to

aero

ofc its worth sealing, its like 13 things to seal which is 13m..

gotbluntzz

its worth sealing first ko account i had back in OLLLLD KO way back 3 years ago or more whatever when glaves +8 were nice i had glave 8 shell +7 etc... never shared my account never did anything to give anyu info away told 1 englihs player off boom my account was hacked my items stay sealed now no mattter what and only 1 person and only 1 person will ever know my logg in and i trust him soo imo keep ur shti sealed

Banned

its worth sealing first ko account i had back in OLLLLD KO way back 3 years ago or more whatever when glaves +8 were nice i had glave 8 shell +7 etc... never shared my account never did anything to give anyu info away told 1 englihs player off boom my account was hacked my items stay sealed now no mattter what and only 1 person and only 1 person will ever know my logg in and i trust him soo imo keep ur shti sealed[/b]
    That right there sounds like you pissed off someone with GM contacts

cama

That right there sounds like you pissed off someone with GM contacts [/b]
    not really he said old KO and db hacking was big back then i knew people that could copy person A&#39;s inn to person B&#39;s inn, or delete person B&#39;s inn completely, or change pw or char name or anything really

Banned

not really he said old KO and db hacking was big back then i knew people that could copy person A&#39;s inn to person B&#39;s inn, or delete person B&#39;s inn completely, or change pw or char name or anything really[/b]
    Sorry i miss understood

olddddddddd KO was before my time

Robokill

Sorry i miss understood

olddddddddd KO was before my time [/b]
    close enough, we started 1 week after KE came out ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast