Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Second Party Tournament

This is a discussion on Second Party Tournament within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Adi Don't twist my words.. I didn't defend anyone. I never said vendetta use macro nor deny ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Don't twist my words.. I didn't defend anyone.
    I never said vendetta use macro nor deny it.

I said it doesn't really matter because any decent warrior could pull off a perfect combo in PK.

Besides when it comes to tournament I never mentioned macro, I basically said that TBL was a problem but macro is far from being anything like TBL.

And yes, we're almost in 2017, macro is used in most games out there and especially by players which are also known as 'pro players' in some games.

Make no mistake, im not saying its ok but i think some of us would have to keep in mind that the gaming world is evolving and there is no actual way to prevent it.

Of course, we can restrain users that use it for exping just like koxp but in pvp, hard to prove and if someone manages to prove it, the user will be punished.. happened more than once.
    Look at any decent MMO and you'll see there is way less cheaters than KO has because they actually want to prevent it from happening.. KO simply is too money hungry to do anything about it, because they know if they fix/ban people for it turkey users get upset and quit.

I played cypher for a week after 7 years break from KO, and during that week I saw over 50+ cheaters exping INSIDE A objective or just using some sort-of tool to do that, in PVP they ran through objects like rocks, walls, trees and I got stuck on them.. that's not fun for me while trying to play legit. Get stuck they come and K.O you JIPPIEEEEE.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Look at any decent MMO and you'll see there is way less cheaters than KO has because they actually want to prevent it from happening.. KO simply is too money hungry to do anything about it, because they know if they fix/ban people for it turkey users get upset and quit.

I played cypher for a week after 7 years break from KO, and during that week I saw over 50+ cheaters exping INSIDE A objective or just using some sort-of tool to do that, in PVP they ran through objects like rocks, walls, trees and I got stuck on them.. that's not fun for me while trying to play legit. Get stuck they come and K.O you JIPPIEEEEE.
    Hmm when i played cypher i encountered a few k0xpers at the chaos stones but they didnt pk so seems a bit weird that only you encountered em , and also have you seen how many people are botting etc on WoW?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Hmm when i played cypher i encountered a few k0xpers at the chaos stones but they didnt pk so seems a bit weird that only you encountered em , and also have you seen how many people are botting etc on WoW?
    You can't compare WOW 2.3 million playerbase to steam KO 5-10k..... there is a huge difference monitoring those numbers than this game will ever have. Beside , at WOW botters are doing good because they are providing legit players with materials (ores, herbs, fishes, potions). While at KO the players just get rich by cheating the gold and sell it to everyone.

not denying people don't sell gold there, but jeez KO is surrounded by it tons of websites selling illegal gold to players that don't have time/interest to play the game itself what it say about the game?

You can't compare WOW 2.3 million playerbase to steam KO 5-10k..... there is a huge difference monitoring those numbers than this game will ever have. Beside , at WOW botters are doing good because they are providing legit players with materials (ores, herbs, fishes, potions). While at KO the players just get rich by cheating the gold and sell it to everyone.

not denying people don't sell gold there, but jeez KO is surrounded by it tons of websites selling illegal gold to players that don't have time/interest to play the game itself what it say about the game?
    WoW has people selling "illegal" gold aswell , but WoW has waaaaaaaay waaaaay more gm's that roam around compared to KO , and dont have time/interest to play the game itself? we play this game for 1 single reason the amazing pvp it has its not like im here for the pve lmao

Every game have cheaters. Amen
    Rhymes likes this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    WoW has people selling "illegal" gold aswell , but WoW has waaaaaaaay waaaaay more gm's that roam around compared to KO , and dont have time/interest to play the game itself? we play this game for 1 single reason the amazing pvp it has its not like im here for the pve lmao
    i play ko so i can solo felankor with my clan with 6 people s.a.
    Rhymes and erdo1990 like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

ok then do this community a favour and go play super mario instead of ranting 24/7 while you're "not playing".

ok then do this community a favour and go play super mario instead of ranting 24/7 while you're "not playing".
    I would play but it seems pointless knowing every spot is overrun by nerd koxpers.... try to farm cash that way not all of us are willing to spend thousands of dollars into this poor game.

@rhymes, as old player you play this game for PVP, but they are promoting this game as MMO on steam and by that people would assume the PVE would exists but there is no way to learn the game but going to turkey sites that probably infect your PC with tens of different viruses....

Don't twist my words.. I didn't defend anyone.
    I never said vendetta use macro nor deny it.

I said it doesn't really matter because any decent warrior could pull off a perfect combo in PK.

Besides when it comes to tournament I never mentioned macro, I basically said that TBL was a problem but macro is far from being anything like TBL.

And yes, we're almost in 2017, macro is used in most games out there and especially by players which are also known as 'pro players' in some games.

Make no mistake, im not saying its ok but i think some of us would have to keep in mind that the gaming world is evolving and there is no actual way to prevent it.

Of course, we can restrain users that use it for exping just like koxp but in pvp, hard to prove and if someone manages to prove it, the user will be punished.. happened more than once.
    . i'm not twisting any words. pedal dont let your skills fail as far as i know. and it gives you a massive advantage if u dont fail on any skills. and thats not even the problem. tbl and pedal is pretty much the same for warriors. if u say it isnt, can u tell me what advantages u get with tbl that u cant get them with pedal/macro? for me the best advantage is u get a combo that u cant without illegal programs and it wont fail.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeALL View Post
    . i'm not twisting any words. pedal dont let your skills fail as far as i know. and it gives you a massive advantage if u dont fail on any skills. and thats not even the problem. tbl and pedal is pretty much the same for warriors. if u say it isnt, can u tell me what advantages u get with tbl that u cant get them with pedal/macro? for me the best advantage is u get a combo that u cant without illegal programs and it wont fail.
    You clearly have no idea what a TBL does ROFL.

TBL can edit the cool down of skills, so you can spam spike or cp or minor without any CD. TBL can make it so you can use HP + MP pot at the same time. TBL can make it so your priest doesn't get cancelled even when 100 people are attacking him.

You are accusing people of tbl and pedal, yet you don't even know what TBL is! nice, standard bad-player who is really mad he got rekt in PK so he goes to talk about things he has 0 idea about, ggwp.
    regiss, Adi and Rhymes like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post

TBL can edit the cool down of skills, so you can spam spike or cp or minor without any CD. TBL can make it so you can use HP + MP pot at the same time. TBL can make it so your priest doesn't get cancelled even when 100 people are attacking him.
    SkyHunter likes this.

You are accusing people of tbl and pedal, yet you don't even know what TBL is! nice, standard bad-player who is really mad he got rekt in PK so he goes to talk about things he has 0 idea about, ggwp.

i dont know where you get the courage for reply when you cant even read. you are giving examples for priest and rogue class but i only talked about warriors. "tbl and pedal is pretty much the same for warriors" check this part of the comment. i gave an example about that noiselessness noobs and others and they all warriors. and double potion using is not effective for warriors, to me its only works for priests and i'm not talking about priests in this topic. i'm only talking about warriors. your examples about tbl is all about other classes, not for warriors. and about your stupid thought that me getting rekt, i will leave some ss below. i know how good or bad i am in PvP and i'm doing it without your lovely macro or pedal, if you wanna let ppl see me getting rekt, you are welcome...i just dropped some chaos screen shots coz its the easiest uploads about the most equal PvP in game...

http://imgur.com/a/dnIwU
    http://imgur.com/a/2PV0h

http://imgur.com/a/PA9GM

http://imgur.com/a/G62tz
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

i dont know where you get the courage for reply when you cant even read. you are giving examples for priest and rogue class but i only talked about warriors. "tbl and pedal is pretty much the same for warriors" check this part of the comment. i gave an example about that noiselessness noobs and others and they all warriors. and double potion using is not effective for warriors, to me its only works for priests and i'm not talking about priests in this topic. i'm only talking about warriors. your examples about tbl is all about other classes, not for warriors. and about your stupid thought that me getting rekt, i will leave some ss below. i know how good or bad i am in PvP and i'm doing it without your lovely macro or pedal, if you wanna let ppl see me getting rekt, you are welcome...i just dropped some chaos screen shots coz its the easiest uploads about the most equal PvP in game...

http://imgur.com/a/dnIwUhttp://imgur.com/a/G62tz
    Wow you won chaos the ksfest you must be amazing in pk if i were you id apply for badfamily or vendetta straight away

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

tbl warriors usually use it for additional range/removal of potions cooldown, what does macro have to do with these? Nothing to do with combo speed / failure.
    Now please, enlighten me because I really want to know... apparently you know more than all of us about tbl and macro.

I'm all ears!
    Rhymes likes this.

Depending on the server, tbl editing doesn't always achieve all those things. Actually, usually tbl is used to edit the animations. I'm not even 100% sure if you can tbl edit cooldowns, at least it should NEVER BE ALLOWED (talking about game design in genera). The potion thing is very interesting though, although I feel like it's more about actual hacking rather than just tbl editing. Tbl editing is the simplest form of cheating in KO after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDn4YrKtABo

There was also an old PK video from Carnac-West where some priest was blatantly tbl editing lmao. Basically the skill goes through when the animation finishes, which usually can also be caused by some visual bugs when using transformation scrolls or when somebody uses Magic Shield while you use Cure and the animation speeds up for some random reason. Some servers have ingame checks which prevent this from happening though.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast