Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Secret Question

This is a discussion on Secret Question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have an account bought from Father_Skeige a long long long time ago. Back then the only thing needed to ...
Page: 1

P4rthen0n

Default Secret Question

I have an account bought from Father_Skeige a long long long time ago. Back then the only thing needed to change the password was birthday and mail, now it's the secret question (which i don't know, never knew).

So now this account was hacked today and i have no idea what to do.
    The hacker was turkish btw zzzzzzz

How can i change the password or secret question ??
    Can someone help me or tell me who can help me pls ??

This is so frustating... months and months for some turkish come and steal everything.

Baxxor

nothing to do

pay em cash to change ur secret maybe

TheShadow

Pm an in game GM and be really lucky. If you bought prem they compare it to the CC number i presume.

Hopefully they help you get it back.

Prolly Skeige himself screwed u. Only thing u can do is contact customer support through a different account. Email csrep1 or contact an ingame GM. We all know this is a pain in the us and 99% of the time doesnt work.

Moral of the story: Don't buy accounts. Its not safe and wont be safe since every 3-4 months there are exploit that let hackers hack accounts just knowing accountids. If u need to buy, choose a trustable/known person, if its a close friend even better.

NightOwl

Jony -.- fdx... pqp o crl dos Hackers -.-

deviam todos levar com um pessegueiro atravessado pelo cu acima -.-

P4rthen0n

I don't think it was Skeige really. I've had the account for months already and the password is still the same (i changed it after i bought the account with the email and birthdate a long time ago right after i bought it). I think there is no way to know the PW without reseting it is there ? I still have acess to the account, only the items were stolen but i can't keep playing an account which i don't know when i'm gonna loose everything again.

I'll do as you sugested Devile and i really hope K2 or any GM helps me.

I don't care about a rollback i just want the account safe again.

Nightowl, sim foi o Jony.

NightOwl

-.- pqp os animais. e não escolheram uma conta tipo a minha -.- escolheram bem os fdps

xourico

well, u just lost some BILLIONS, that I will never have :rollseyes: ...

Sabao

Lets hope K2 or Gms give us a reason to still care about this game, helping and protect the short list of legit players.

apoth0r

Theres too many people crying wolf for k2 to ever care about the players.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Devile
    Prolly Skeige himself screwed u. Only thing u can do is contact customer support through a different account. Email csrep1 or contact an ingame GM. We all know this is a pain in the us and 99% of the time doesnt work.

Moral of the story: Don't buy accounts. Its not safe and wont be safe since every 3-4 months there are exploit that let hackers hack accounts just knowing accountids. If u need to buy, choose a trustable/known person, if its a close friend even better.
    Actually, Greenster is of a lot of help - I lost my warrior back awhile ago to some hacker (level 62 warrior) and it was during one of his "I'M IN MORADON, PM ME WITH QUESTIONS". He was very nice, asked a couple of questions (ie. name, past billing history, paypal ID, secret question, etc.) and asked me what password I wanted it changed to. I told him the password I wanted it as, and he changed it for me, and I regained my warrior.

They're getting nicer

Father_Skeige

Default Re: Secret Question

Originally posted by P4rthen0n
    I have an account bought from Father_Skeige a long long long time ago. Back then the only thing needed to change the password was birthday and mail, now it's the secret question (which i don't know, never knew).

So now this account was hacked today and i have no idea what to do.
    The hacker was turkish btw zzzzzzz

How can i change the password or secret question ?? *
    Can someone help me or tell me who can help me pls ?? *

This is so frustating... months and months for some turkish come and steal everything.
    i dont know u but tell me char name and ill see if i sold u it and no i dont have secret

Former-Flonne

Maybe he got a hold of your email and found the password there?

Originally posted by NightOwl
    -.- pqp os animais. e não escolheram uma conta tipo a minha -.- escolheram bem os fdps
    speak english or go away

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast