Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Secrets of the Bones Revealed!

This is a discussion on Secrets of the Bones Revealed! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have played Knight Online for quite some time. ALL of the weapons, items, and coin I have had in ...
Page: 1

xxAzraelxx

Default Secrets of the Bones Revealed!

I have played Knight Online for quite some time. ALL of the weapons, items, and coin I have had in this game I sought, bought, wrought, or otherwise got IN-GAME. Back in the dupish days I got scammed -- we all did -- and we paid the price when the old group wiped the dupes. Let's face it guys; the dupish days are just about over. Raise your hand if you still didn't know that "server maintenance" is a euphemism for "weekly dupe wipe". There's no reason to go around calling each other dupers anymore.
    In the time I have spent on this game I've learned how to use the anvil effectively to +7 or 8, and I'm still learning. I know how to raise my own money in game -- I always have. That's right; I've never bought so much as a silk bundle on Ebay let alone all the fricken gold bars and chars and whatever else you people talk about. I like the gear I have earned. Let me tell you about it. I want to get it all out in the open so we know who walks the walk and who talks the talk.

I made dual Keks+1 from rings that came from Kekurikekukaka. My friend K received one of those rings as a gift from me when I got my ROL from a bach. I imagine that next time I get a ROL my friend will get it. K's a very good friend. He made a chitin bow + 7, one of only 12 on Ares at the last count, and gave it to me for my chitin bow+3 and 600 million coin. He would not normally have made this trade, but K2 had just wiped an ib+7/70 that I bought in moradon. It was a tragic day and my friend came to my assistance.

I've made all of my current main armor set -- all chitin+8 except for my pauldron -- at considerably less expense to myself than the price of premade armors in Moradon. The price of armor from merchants along the way has been compounded for all of us by accidental dealings with apparent dupers. As the market value of legitimate items increased I had to find a way to make good legitimate items for myself and/or pay the ever-increasing prices people were/are charging. So I taught myself to use the anvil by upgrading lots and lots of cheap crap. You should all try it some time if you haven't already. It's a hoot when you get your first +8/80 spike or horn bow or silk shirt with dex lol.

I've always been my own leader. I've always tried to be a good leader to those who like what I've learned and want to know more from me. There's something honorable in my choice to play the game the way it was meant to be played. It's something people can relate to, something they gravitate to. I try to impart knowledge about this game to those closest to me with no expectation of repayment.
    I have taught many clansmen how, where, and when to hunt bosses. There is a simple maxim I abide by for boss parties to ensure that boss drops are distributed correctly. Whoever finds the boss will be the leader of the clan party that kills it.

The things we farm now are different from the things we farmed then, but what can you say? That's true for all of us. When a kukry was the newest most powerful knife on Ares (yes there was a time) I hustled to get my noobish ass into a lamia party. Now, we all farm dms and golems and anything else we can kill for good drops. I for one upgrade what I sell and I don't play biloselhai (buy low sell high, get it?) because that enables cheaters. I almost always sell at an item's mean market value whatever that may be. Almost. Only once did I sell a +7 SOD for a billion coin, but that was an accident. Somehow this person bought my show-off noob sword for far more than it was worth and I felt like we ripped each other off.

Ok so you know I made my chitin armor -- all + 8 except my pauldron.
    ROL from Bach
    WP from Atilla
    Kek+1 from Kekurikekukakas
    Dex belt + 8. I think K made it lol
    Dex +9 earings from Abyss somewhere
    I've made and sold far more stuff than I can rattle off actually... shards+7... comp bows+8/80... bp armors+8... etc
    I got my cape from the Knight quest and by paying for it
    I made my symbol with Picture It! Yay!
    I don't know a GM. I don't know an Admin. I don't own a credit card so don't bother trying to sell me your Ebay. I earned my shit the hard, slow way. I'm told it's more fun that way.

I hope that answers all your inquiries

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

and... the point of this post is...

HiddenRage

Originally posted by lutz
    and... the point of this post is...

whassup

gp write your own book true but honest

Banned

a counter against NYchris post about us, not farming our own stuff LOL

WHO'S THE ONE RECIEVING ITEMS FROM THAT IDIOT GM AGAIN? talking about me not farming my items. at least i work for the money to buy that dupe armour/weapon i have bought in moradon.

xxAzraelxx

Why, yes it is Kennie. That's pretty cool. He'll just keep making stuff up though. Ad hoc hypothesization is all he's got left. Lol. He probably thinks Ad Hoc has something to do with spitting boogers XD.

Banned

Originally posted by NYcheater
    notice half the items in moradon are duped whether you buy a +1 or +8 its still not legit unless you farm it yourself which you haven't also as elven said i didnt quit the game because people are higher levels i quit the game because all humasn do is travel in packs and go to 12 to orc base all day theres no 8 on 8 fights anymore which was what i enjoyed this is not ko rushing 50 vs 50 and doing it 24 7. Dont tell me you dont rely on level and items because you dont even make np either way. Also to azreal you seem to care how your char looks since u say shell 8 is so easy to make but you only want chitins you must be a girl.
    seems to me like you care too much about your 50nps. dying in pvp is part of the game. oh and as i remember who flame Gambit for having +8 items again and call him a cheater? jealousy? is that why you suck a GM's d*ck to get a pixel?

quit this game already, and quit going into KO forums. YOU, YOUR IDIOT GM AND EVERY1 ELSE WHO RECIEVE ITEMS FROM HIM FUCK UP THE WHOLE GAME before the turks came.

NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT AZREAL, a person you clearly have no idea about.

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by Kennie
    a counter against NYchris post about us, not farming our own stuff LOL

WHO'S THE ONE RECIEVING ITEMS FROM THAT IDIOT GM AGAIN? talking about me not farming my items. at least i work for the money to buy that dupe armour/weapon i have bought in moradon.
    well, good job :wub:

Cadence96

did u start this topic to initiate a flame topic?

Banned

no my friend is explaining to NY where he gets his items.. but me flaming? maybe

Camtheripper

he started this topic to show people that getting your levels and items in the game the slow and much harder way is the way to go not being a duping retard and having other people buy your items just to get them duped and the person realy realy mad when a dupe wipe comes around so good job azrael i know nothing of waht Nychris did and i realy dont care

xxAzraelxx

NYChris said "notice half the items in moradon are duped whether you buy a +1 or +8 its still not legit unless you farm it yourself which you haven't also as elven said i didnt quit the game because people are higher levels i quit the game because all humasn do is travel in packs and go to 12 to orc base all day theres no 8 on 8 fights anymore which was what i enjoyed this is not ko rushing 50 vs 50 and doing it 24 7. Dont tell me you dont rely on level and items because you dont even make np either way. Also to azreal you seem to care how your char looks since u say shell 8 is so easy to make but you only want chitins you must be a girl."

Let's disassemble this weak line of argumentation for him. XD.

1. You say half the items in moradon are duped. Cite your source. I question the validity of your claim. If you believe it you believe it for good reason. What is that reason? In the two years I've played I've had a helmet and a bow wiped. 2 items. That's one per year.
    2. Your claim that I don't farm and haven't farmed my gear is unfounded. I know that you are not stalking me and don't know that I don't farm for a fact, because for you to know where I hang out I'd have to be able to see you stalking me as I farm. The only places I've ever seen you are in town getting ready for cz, in the cz, in the arena practicing for cz, or in Moradon selling or buying some damn thing or other. All I do is farm.
    3. Your reasons for quitting the game, while I find them unfortunate, do not concern me. I have never gang raped you, p*ssed on your gate, stolen your kill, spammed your pms. I have never taken anything from you or asked anything of you. All I ask now is that you know one thing. I AM LEGIT.
    4. You're right. I don't make np. I only have 15k np. But I have 2156 manner points. I'm not into killing people. I like people. I'm more into leveling, helping people, and increasing my own knowledge about the game.
    5. You believe that because I care about my appearance I must be a girl. I could argue this point both for you and against you. On one hand, everyone is concerned about their appearance in-game or else how come you never ran around in noob gear? I always did. Appearance is the strongest determinant of human physical attractiveness. Status is another. You wear your shell+OMG and that's ok so long as you understand that to me you look like a cross between a horny toad and an actual toad. It's not to offend you, it's just my opinion about how it looks and I want something different. I'm not worried about the loss of def because -- oh you're going to argue this one -- I have skill. Ok so to argue in your favor, they do say you are what you eat.

If you really quit this game your best option now is to gracefully bow out. You really did kick a lot of ass but you see, I'm not an ass. I hope you find something that will make you happy with life again. Please don't worry about me. If I were a cheating hacking lying duping noob like you think, I would have been banned a long time ago. Be well, and peace.

Cadence96

Originally posted by xxAzraelxx
    NYChris said "notice half the items in moradon are duped whether you buy a +1 or +8 its still not legit unless you farm it yourself which you haven't also as elven said i didnt quit the game because people are higher levels i quit the game because all humasn do is travel in packs and go to 12 to orc base all day theres no 8 on 8 fights anymore which was what i enjoyed this is not ko rushing 50 vs 50 and doing it 24 7. Dont tell me you dont rely on level and items because you dont even make np either way. Also to azreal you seem to care how your char looks since u say shell 8 is so easy to make but you only want chitins you must be a girl."

Let's disassemble this weak piddly line of argumentation for him. XD.

1. You say half the items in moradon are duped. Cite your source. I question the validity of your claim. If you believe it you believe it for good reason. What is that reason? In the two years I've played I've had a helmet and a bow wiped. 2 items. That's one per year.
    2. Your claim that I don't farm and haven't farmed my gear is unfounded. I know that you are not stalking me and don't know that I don't farm for a fact, because for you to know where I hang out I'd have to be able to see you stalking me as I farm. The only places I've ever seen you are in town getting ready for cz, in the cz, in the arena practicing for cz, or in Moradon selling or buying some damn thing or other. All I do is farm.
    3. Your reasons for quitting the game, while I find them unfortunate, do not concern me. I have never gang raped you, p*ssed on your gate, stolen your kill, spammed your pms. I have never taken anything from you or asked anything of you. All I ask now is that you know one thing. I AM LEGIT.
    4. You're right. I don't make np. I only have 15k np. But I have 2156 manner points. I'm not into killing people. I like people. I'm more into leveling, helping people, and increasing my own knowledge about the game.
    5. You believe that because I care about my appearance I must be a girl. I could argue this point both for you and against you. On one hand, everyone is concerned about their appearance in-game or else how come you never ran around in noob gear? I always did. Appearance is the strongest determinant of human physical attractiveness. Status is another. You wear your shell+OMG and that's ok so long as you understand that to me you look like a cross between a horny toad and an actual toad. It's not to offend you, it's just my opinion about how it looks and I want something different. I'm not worried about the loss of def because -- oh you're going to argue this one -- I have skill. Ok so to argue in your favor, they do say you are what you eat.

If you really quit this game your best option now is to gracefully bow out. You really did kick a lot of ass but you see, I'm not an ass. I hope you find something that will make you happy with life again. Please don't worry about me. If I were a cheating hacking lying duping noob like you think, I would have been banned a long time ago. Be well, and peace.
    /PM :blink:

xxAzraelxx

Si usted es de Peru no hay por que preocuparse por leer cuenta como las mias, que sean en ingles, aburidas y largas. Que quiere decir "/PM :blink: "?

Banned

he was clearly insulting us telling the whole forum we dont farm for our items. my friend is just trying to explain to ppl where we get our items from.

so ppl know we arent babashoppers/dupers like himself.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast