Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Secrets of the Bones Revealed!

This is a discussion on Secrets of the Bones Revealed! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why is every topic azrael makes a fucking page long!? i dont have the patience to read that much on ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

why is every topic azrael makes a fucking page long!? i dont have the patience to read that much on a forum -_-

Well said. I'm not sure of the validity of your claims (nor do I care, as I play on Diez), but you have a flair for English that few others in this forum seem to care for.

xxAzraelxx

If I come on and say "Hey man my schitz' legit" it makes me no better than him. I'm just pushing the other way. Since he says unprovable gobbledygook I counter it with generative information about what I do. Kill a bunch of bach and you'll get a rol. Kill a bunch of certain abyss monsters and you'll get +9 jewelry. It's longer to provide good solid evidence but it's also more believable to other people who play like I do. They know what it's like. They can agree more easily with the evidence than with a whiny retort such as the one above. Good reasons are better than bad ones

Cerius

Are you Azrael from Alliance back in the old days of Ares? Badmedecine's clan?

SillyHo

azrael do you understand that fully 80% if not more of the forgotten temple items are dupes??? and what i mean is from duped chests...they spawned unique ID items but came from a dupe none the less...and out of the remaining 20% fully 15% of those came from people glitching the FT event....now go travel moradon and look at what is being sold...chris's guess of 50% dupes will seem far more accurate.

Volcanic

Originally posted by xxAzraelxx
    NYChris said "notice half the items in moradon are duped whether you buy a +1 or +8 its still not legit unless you farm it yourself which you haven't also as elven said i didnt quit the game because people are higher levels i quit the game because all humasn do is travel in packs and go to 12 to orc base all day theres no 8 on 8 fights anymore which was what i enjoyed this is not ko rushing 50 vs 50 and doing it 24 7. Dont tell me you dont rely on level and items because you dont even make np either way. Also to azreal you seem to care how your char looks since u say shell 8 is so easy to make but you only want chitins you must be a girl."

Let's disassemble this weak line of argumentation for him. XD.

1. You say half the items in moradon are duped. Cite your source. I question the validity of your claim. If you believe it you believe it for good reason. What is that reason? In the two years I've played I've had a helmet and a bow wiped. 2 items. That's one per year.
    2. Your claim that I don't farm and haven't farmed my gear is unfounded. I know that you are not stalking me and don't know that I don't farm for a fact, because for you to know where I hang out I'd have to be able to see you stalking me as I farm. The only places I've ever seen you are in town getting ready for cz, in the cz, in the arena practicing for cz, or in Moradon selling or buying some damn thing or other. All I do is farm.
    3. Your reasons for quitting the game, while I find them unfortunate, do not concern me. I have never gang raped you, p*ssed on your gate, stolen your kill, spammed your pms. I have never taken anything from you or asked anything of you. All I ask now is that you know one thing. I AM LEGIT.
    4. You're right. I don't make np. I only have 15k np. But I have 2156 manner points. I'm not into killing people. I like people. I'm more into leveling, helping people, and increasing my own knowledge about the game.
    5. You believe that because I care about my appearance I must be a girl. I could argue this point both for you and against you. On one hand, everyone is concerned about their appearance in-game or else how come you never ran around in noob gear? I always did. Appearance is the strongest determinant of human physical attractiveness. Status is another. You wear your shell+OMG and that's ok so long as you understand that to me you look like a cross between a horny toad and an actual toad. It's not to offend you, it's just my opinion about how it looks and I want something different. I'm not worried about the loss of def because -- oh you're going to argue this one -- I have skill. Ok so to argue in your favor, they do say you are what you eat.

If you really quit this game your best option now is to gracefully bow out. You really did kick a lot of ass but you see, I'm not an ass. I hope you find something that will make you happy with life again. Please don't worry about me. If I were a cheating hacking lying duping noob like you think, I would have been banned a long time ago. Be well, and peace.
    HI. Heard about the 36,000 red fragments duped this week alone? Oh, and thats just 1 clan. Sure it would get you a lot of shitty scrolls but.......

And where the fuck are the millions and millions of coins coming from? Dupers are still here, and have never left.

If you farm, why are you even bothering with the markets? They are clearly contaminated(Go farm me a few 100 millions from mobs pls), so why waste your time?

In all honesty, after reading your last post on making +8`s, i`m suspicious that you are legit. No one ever believes `the i`m legit` story either, so who the fuck cares if you are.

Oh, and one last detail. K2 are here for the money, nothing else. They have poor product knowledge and poor policing and customer support. There are FAR more cheating than not, and K2 simply ignores this in favour of $$$$. You could have been banned 20 times over, just flick the old credit card and smile

Volcanic

And i forgot. Try doing the forgotten temple too. And sitting in the fucking middle is not doing the temple.

Banned

monkey see monkey do, people cheat so i do too.

is that a good reason to cheat? go find posts about NYchris saying he hate cheaters and think they should banned. before that saying every1 got items from some idiot GM including himself. he cant find any other reason to flame us then to say BS about how we dont farm our own items. unlike some people we enjoy the time we spent together lvling and farming. not to mention getting accuse by the guy who got items from a GM.

we know the chests and fragments are dupe, but the items aren't.

GOODNIGHT.

Volcanic

Originally posted by Kennie
    monkey see monkey do, people cheat so i do too.

is that a good reason to cheat? go find posts about NYchris saying he hate cheaters and think they should banned. *before that saying every1 got items from some idiot GM including himself. he cant find any other reason to flame us then to say BS about how we dont farm our own items. unlike some people we enjoy the time we spent together lvling and farming. *not to mention getting accuse by the guy who got items from a GM.

we know the chests and fragments are dupe, but the items aren't.

GOODNIGHT.
    In the words of my pal Grid,

RETARD

Banned

dont get my opinions mix up with azreal.

but 1 word isnt good in an argument. yes we know the market is contaminated but does that give any1 a reason to cheat also? work hard and be proud like you said, and azreal work hard for his items and he is proud of it. i am proud of him too.

lo0pynuts

you forgot about the green chest quest most of the +0 ft items now are legit and again i say most cause i know even with rofd there is still duping just not the actual items instead there duping ways to get legit items which is basically the same thing everyone has done shit you cant even go into the ft anymore without ppl sitting on there asses in the middle buggin i actually like going in there to actually try and do the damn thing not have 500 d!ckholes sit in the middle like morons and i disagree with volcanic just cause he made some +8 chitin i mean shit chitin is so easy to get now if he would have said +8 shell +9 shards then i would have called him a duper lol from the gear he stated he had on i see no reason to disagree with his validity since it would make his entire statement be hypocritical

xxAzraelxx

Sillyho wrote "azrael do you understand that fully 80% if not more of the forgotten temple items are dupes??? and what i mean is from duped chests...they spawned unique ID items but came from a dupe none the less...and out of the remaining 20% fully 15% of those came from people glitching the FT event....now go travel moradon and look at what is being sold...chris's guess of 50% dupes will seem far more accurate."

Ok so the dupers still exist XD. Only because it's illegal to shoot them, though. Thanks for posting that. I did travel through Moradon. The bastards are still there.

Volcanic said "HI. Heard about the 36,000 red fragments duped this week alone? Oh, and thats just 1 clan. Sure it would get you a lot of shitty scrolls but.......

And where the fuck are the millions and millions of coins coming from? Dupers are still here, and have never left.

If you farm, why are you even bothering with the markets? They are clearly contaminated(Go farm me a few 100 millions from mobs pls), so why waste your time?

In all honesty, after reading your last post on making +8`s, i`m suspicious that you are legit. No one ever believes `the i`m legit` story either, so who the fuck cares if you are.

Oh, and one last detail. K2 are here for the money, nothing else. They have poor product knowledge and poor policing and customer support. There are FAR more cheating than not, and K2 simply ignores this in favour of $$$$. You could have been banned 20 times over, just flick the old credit card and smile... And i forgot. Try doing the forgotten temple too. And sitting in the fucking middle is not doing the temple."

I've received one fragment from a glutton -- at least I think it was a glutton. I exchanged it and got an armor upgrade scroll. YAY! YAY for armor upgrade scrolls which are in sundries!

I don't play forgotten temple so your inflammatory post about sitting in some center thingy is not related to me. I noticed long ago that people were glitching and cheating at FT and stopped going. Anyway I've never won one and the only green chest I ever got was from this new quest. Don't tack irrelevant topics to my post. While it may be true that dupers and cheaters abound, their existence is not causally related to me. That's to say, all the things you're talking about have nothing to do with me. I don't cheat. I don't dupe. Tell me please why this is sooo bad that you need to flame me for it?

In the words of my friend "Hey man, 'retard' is only one word, so how smart do you have to be to say 'retard is a words'"?

"you forgot about the green chest quest most of the +0 ft items now are legit and again i say most cause i know even with rofd there is still duping just not the actual items instead there duping ways to get legit items which is basically the same thing everyone has done shit you cant even go into the ft anymore without ppl sitting on there asses in the middle buggin i actually like going in there to actually try and do the damn thing not have 500 d!ckholes sit in the middle like morons and i disagree with volcanic just cause he made some +8 chitin i mean shit chitin is so easy to get now if he would have said +8 shell +9 shards then i would have called him a duper lol from the gear he stated he had on i see no reason to disagree with his validity since it would make his entire statement be hypocritical"

Thanks man. Validation means a lot to me.

Psy

Originally posted by Volcanic
    sitting in the fucking middle is not doing the temple.
    WRONG
    That's doing it in the way you may be banned.

xxAzraelxx

No, I'm not "Azrael" from before. As it turns out there are plenty of Azraels on Ares. I did have a different character once. It was "Ungnone". Anyone who's been on Ares since its start will have at least seen that name a few times.

Banned

maybe we have different definition of the word "farming"

farming to me means you go out kill hard mobs and make some money, and then go buy items that you desire. its part of playing knight online to interact in the market buying and selling. me and azreal have killed a lot of bosses and alot of dms. we EARNED the coins, with those coins we bought items so therefore we EARN those items.

in your language we EARN those dupe coins, and therefore we EARN our dupe items. but for a guy who had recieve a freebie from a GM shouldnt question where did our items came from and tell us we didnt "farm" it. its not me or azreal fault that the market is "contaminated" but if a person continue to play this game he/she cant ignore the market where he/she buy and sell.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast