Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Secrets of the Bones Revealed!

This is a discussion on Secrets of the Bones Revealed! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; true...
Page: 3

ImUrDestiny

true

xxAzraelxx

This is an EXCELLENT opportunity to advertise!!

Are you tired of getting scammed in the marketplace?
    Are you fed up with paying sky-high prices for duped items that vanish every Thursday?

Come buy from me with confidence! I'm xxAzraelxx and I'm the leader of the clan ServantOfTheBones. I upgrade my drops to sell them to you with confidence and pride.
    While other "elite" players spend their time pking and flaming legitimate characters on the forum, I spend my time in-game hunting, mapping, and killing bosses and high level monsters.
    This translates into real, legitimate items which you can buy from me or one of my associates at a fair price.
    You don't have to believe me. Just listen to what these famous people had to say!

"Five Stars!" -- Tallrasahza
    "DON'T EVER TALK BAD ABOUT AZREAL [sp]" -- Kennie
    "Oh my you are sweeter than Sugar" -- Tigalila
    "Aga alyrmysyn"; "Yer varmy aga"; "selam aleykum"; "clana yapma"; "Sok Guzel [sp]!" -- various anonymous/famous Turkish users

Volcanic

I've received one fragment from a glutton -- at least I think it was a glutton. I exchanged it and got an armor upgrade scroll. YAY! YAY for armor upgrade scrolls which are in sundries! *

I don't play forgotten temple so your inflammatory post about sitting in some center thingy is not related to me. I noticed long ago that people were glitching and cheating at FT and stopped going. Anyway I've never won one and the only green chest I ever got was from this new quest. Don't tack irrelevant topics to my post. While it may be true that dupers and cheaters abound, their existence is not causally related to me. That's to say, all the things you're talking about have nothing to do with me. I don't cheat. I don't dupe. Tell me please why this is sooo bad that you need to flame me for it? *

In the words of my friend "Hey man, 'retard' is only one word, so how smart do you have to be to say 'retard is a words'"?
    Fragments are still fragments. I got a silver bar from a fragment of lechery, your point is?

The forgotten temple is your problem, as well as mine and everyone else`s. These items are illegally obtained and therefore bent, no matter how legit they appear to the database. You noticed they was glitching long ago. When? Seeing the damn temple has been shut for months(cos of the cheats). Its all relivant, esp. if you wish to play the markets with safety. These dupers are casually related to you and more, because its chumps like you that feed them their monies and enable them to carry on. If no one bought from the markets, it would make duping that much harder to hide, and much easier to spot them too.

As i`ve said before, i`ve got nothing against people who farm, infact i have a lot of respect for farmers. However, to stand there and say my actions don`t effect others around me is bullshit.

And your pal is a retard,
    we know the chests and fragments are dupe, but the items aren't.
    That certainly reads retarded to me

Banned

LOLOL that was meant to be a joke

every1 know dupers dont dupe the items just the chests to get more. maybe they do dupe the items when they want a +8 :lol:

ImUrDestiny

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EatMeTheMage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kennie
    a counter against NYchris post about us, not farming our own stuff LOL

WHO'S THE ONE RECIEVING ITEMS FROM THAT IDIOT GM AGAIN? talking about me not farming my items. at least i work for the money to buy that dupe armour/weapon i have bought in moradon.
    well, good job :wub:[/b]
    +1

xxAzraelxx

"The forgotten temple is your problem, as well as mine and everyone else`s. These items are illegally obtained and therefore bent, no matter how legit they appear to the database. You noticed they was glitching long ago. When? Seeing the damn temple has been shut for months(cos of the cheats). Its all relivant, esp. if you wish to play the markets with safety. These dupers are casually related to you and more, because its chumps like you that feed them their monies and enable them to carry on. If no one bought from the markets, it would make duping that much harder to hide, and much easier to spot them too.

As i`ve said before, i`ve got nothing against people who farm, infact i have a lot of respect for farmers. However, to stand there and say my actions don`t effect others around me is bullshit. "

Listen up man. I don't own any forgotten temple items. I don't deal in forgotten temple items. If the administration locks up the temple again I'd be fine and dandy with that. Stop trying to make me responsible for all or any of the ails of Ares server. I'm simply telling you that I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH FT. I don't work for K2. I don't go to FTEs. I don't own any FT items. While I understand that these problems exist, I cannot reasonably be expected to go into FTE with the cheaters and beat them. To do so I'd probably have to cheat. You can't avoid the market all together. If that reasoning were carried out universally no one would buy or sell anything even in trade. That defeats the purpose of the free market system. If all you're going to do is rant and flame on my post about bullshit I'm not doing, take a hike. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HURT FEELINGS. IF YOU WANT TO CLIMB DOWN SOMEONE'S THROAT ABOUT FTEs GO STAND AROUND IN THE CROWD THAT FORMS AT FT EVENTS AND SHOUT AT THOSE PEOPLE. I don't feed people money for FTE items. You're just making shit up that isn't true and attributing that to me for the sake of ripping me a new one. That's a wonderful straw man you're building so you can burn it down. Very Nice. I hope you understand that it degrades your credibility when you do that to people.

Everyone who plays legitimately on Ares can help solve your problem by not buying +9 enion blades from chickens with 100s of treasure chests. You could make that claim easily and you'd be right.
    By flaming people like me you're just compounding the market situation by smearing the name of a long-standing player from whom you CAN acquire llegitimate items.

You have respect for farmers, but you don't buy in the market. You don't trust the duped coin. You believe the system is contaminated. So tell me, how do you get your items? Wait. Why do you still play? If I kill DT and get DTH but don't sell it for coin am I going to stick it in my bow and shoot it at the next boss? If I upgrade it to +8 it will be a wonderful weapon which I would not be able to use or give to anyone according to your high standards -- after all they might dupe it. Might as well make the int priests try to kill their own DTs. That would be fun to watch for the first hour.

By the way, someone wanted to know where all the coin on Ares came from. There was a time on Ares when bosses and high level monsters like dms dropped Gold Bars. I cannot deny or confirm that some of those gold bars were duped although I've heard from many people that they were. I've never bought a gold bar or received a gold bar as a drop -- they took gbs away from the game long ago after Lightgirl's post about buying some on Ebay led to the investigation which ultimately led to their removal -- but I can tell you that if it's true then much of the estimated 2-3 trillion coin on Ares was generated from Gold Bars when they were available. The legitimacy of this coin exists simply in the fact that the coin itself still exists.

You catch my drift? Stop trying to blame nice people with legitimate characters for problems they didn't create.

Volcanic

Azreal, im not flaming you. Just answer this for me. Where did your chitins come from? You saw each piece drop yourself? Unless you can answer yes to each and every piece(and your weapons too), then theres a chance they are FT items. Uniques aren`t the only items to come from there.

Dark mares, gold bars. LOL. I work as a team, in a team. If i get something i dont want or need, then i always know someone who does. Everything i have is farmed, from my +7 boots, to my iron necklace.

As for the money, well money disappeared about a month ago. You read all the posts from people that couldn`t afford pots? So, where did the 1000`s of millions appear from? How about 9999 BES NPC`d or 9999 BUS sold next to the anvil. Seeing the most amount of coin you can get is 32k per mob, would you please explain to me how all this cash reappeared??

You can avoid the market altogether. It is not hard, especially seeing that you cannot buy PUS items anymore. Its if you want to or not. And what is credibility here? How big your post count is? If you play an edited char? I stopped worrying what other people think of me about 3 decades ago.

Simply, if you play the markets, then you are no better than the twits that fuel it. End of.

these guys are idiots first of all i dont know how the ko is played now but ko hasent detected allt he dupes that were done in the past before this patch and thats what you claim you have done made tons of chitins 8s easy and u said u could of done shell too the fact is that i bet more than half of that was duped items therefore your false is claim and you are an idiot. You never farmed everything yourself so you have no say saying you are fully legit because you do not know that. Stop trying to get attention to yourself your just as stupid as elven was. Also stfu about forgotten temple i bet you never even went there or you were one of those idiots who just cloak and dont attack the whole time I used to attend every forgotten temple event when ares started working together but once the dupes came out it wasnt worth it to even attend cuase nothing was worth anything anymore but i guess thats where you excelled and bought up a bunch of armors to make +8 and brag about it.

Banned

well how about this, since you dont want dupe coins then i suggess everytime you get the money from the CSW just buy silver bars and delete them. im sure around (maybe even more) 50% of those coins u get from the castle are dupe coins.

its simply too hard for us to avoid the Market since we dont get money from the castle. Since you like to avoid having dupe coins please provide evidence every week you delete your money from the castle.

you farm goblins to get the coins to buy your scrolls at Charon to upgrade your drops? when you were a noob?

@chris
    so your excuse in getting GM items is because the dupers have better items than you?

xxAzraelxx

Yes. Every unique item on my account came from a boss. In the two years I have played I have had two items removed from my character during dupe wipes. ONE ITEM PER YEAR.

Your argumentation speaks against you. If you give away your items, you're part of the duping problem too. Even if you don't dupe an item yourself you cannot possibly guarantee that the people you give the items to are not duping them. You also can't guarantee that the people you give the items to aren't selling the item. Let's go reductio ad absurdem. Let me show you how silly your fear is. We shall reason from analogy.

You can't guarantee that a man selling candy bars out of his car didn't steal them from the grocery store.
    You can't guarantee that a girl going door-to-door with boxes of candy bars for band class didn't shoplift them from a grocery store or steal them from the band-class teacher's closet.
    You can't guarantee that when you go to the store and buy candy bars that the people who run Safeway didn't shoplift your candy bar from Albertsons either.
    Still, each of these sources has a level of credibility you can see at face value. You might not buy candy from a guy in a car just like I don't buy from chickens or people I don't know and trust. You might not even buy from the girl from band class in the same way I won't buy from high-level characters I don't know. You will most likely go to the grocery store for your candy bar and disregard the possibility that your candy came from another source because you know full well that the probability of such a thing is exceedingly low.

If we carry over your reasoning about sharing drops with people in party/clan to the safeway/candy bar dilemma, you are suggesting that because safeway cannot guarantee that people will learn how to duplicate the candy bars they buy from safeway, that they should instead only give the candy bars they get from their distributors to people who need them.

Not all coin was deleted. My coin was not touched. Indeed I noticed that the market made an accute dip and took the opotunity at that time to buy armor pieces and more. This is the firs I ever heard about a coin wipe. If it's true that people got their coin wiped but people can dupe more coin then it only means that we're all standing on equal or nearly equal ground because everyone on Ares will soon carry the max amount of about 6.3 billion noahs per account. Legitimate, intelligent high level characters don't care about gathering coin for this reason. Once everyone is full of coin, how much do you charge for an item? If every noob at worms has 6.3 billion coin, how much is an elf belt? Are you going to let this chicken buy one off of you? I wouldn't. I'd sell it to a high level friend who knows what to do with it.

Volcanic

Originally posted by Kennie
    well how about this, since you dont want dupe coins then i suggess everytime you get the money from the CSW just buy silver bars and delete them. im sure around (maybe even more) 50% of those coins u get from the castle are dupe coins.

its simply too hard for us to avoid the Market since we dont get money from the castle. Since you like to avoid having dupe coins please provide evidence every week you delete your money from the castle. *

you farm goblins to get the coins to buy your scrolls at Charon to upgrade your drops? *when you were a noob?

@chris
    so your excuse in getting GM items is because the dupers have better items than you?
    Actually, i`ve been hoarding all i can incase i win the kingship. Just like i`ve been hoarding blast scrolls and other shitz. If you`d like me to delete the monies instead, i certainly can. It means nothing to me, infact money is a fucking burden. Quite why i should have to provide you with evidence i dont know.

Quess i`ll leave this one to everyone else. Burn the cash on silver bars, or destroy it on exp events? Atleast by funding exp events, i can use the dirty money for something worth while. Kind of like siezed assets

Banned

well krak im happy if you can avoid the market, but not every1 can.

Volcanic

Originally posted by xxAzraelxx
    Yes. Every unique item on my account came from a boss. In the two years I have played I have had two items removed from my character during dupe wipes. ONE ITEM PER YEAR. *

Your argumentation speaks against you. If you give away your items, you're part of the duping problem too. Even if you don't dupe an item yourself you cannot possibly guarantee that the people you give the items to are not duping them. You also can't guarantee that the people you give the items to aren't selling the item. Let's go reductio ad absurdem. Let me show you how silly your fear is. We shall reason from analogy.

You can't guarantee that a man selling candy bars out of his car didn't steal them from the grocery store.
    You can't guarantee that a girl going door-to-door with boxes of candy bars for band class didn't shoplift them from a grocery store or steal them from the band-class teacher's closet.
    You can't guarantee that when you go to the store and buy candy bars that the people who run Safeway didn't shoplift your candy bar from Albertsons either. *
    Still, each of these sources has a level of credibility you can see at face value. You might not buy candy from a guy in a car just like I don't buy from chickens or people I don't know and trust. You might not even buy from the girl from band class in the same way I won't buy from high-level characters I don't know. You will most likely go to the grocery store for your candy bar and disregard the possibility that your candy came from another source because you know full well that the probability of such a thing is exceedingly low. *

If we carry over your reasoning about sharing drops with people in party/clan to the safeway/candy bar dilemma, you are suggesting that because safeway cannot guarantee that people will learn how to duplicate the candy bars they buy from safeway, that they should instead only give the candy bars they get from their distributors to people who need them. *

Not all coin was deleted. My coin was not touched. Indeed I noticed that the market made an accute dip and took the opotunity at that time to buy armor pieces and more. This is the firs I ever heard about a coin wipe. If it's true that people got their coin wiped but people can dupe more coin then it only means that we're all standing on equal or nearly equal ground because everyone on Ares will soon carry the max amount of about 6.3 billion noahs per account. Legitimate, intelligent high level characters don't care about gathering coin for this reason. Once everyone is full of coin, how much do you charge for an item? If every noob at worms has 6.3 billion coin, how much is an elf belt? Are you going to let this chicken buy one off of you? I wouldn't. I'd sell it to a high level friend who knows what to do with it.
    I didn`t say uniques, i said chitins and weapons.

Retard!

susGe

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kennie

its simply too hard for us to avoid the Market since we dont get money from the castle. Since you like to avoid having dupe coins please provide evidence every week you delete your money from the castle. *

you farm goblins to get the coins to buy your scrolls at Charon to upgrade your drops? *when you were a noob?

@chris
    Actually, i`ve been hoarding all i can incase i win the kingship. Just like i`ve been hoarding blast scrolls and other shitz. If you`d like me to delete the monies instead, i certainly can. It means nothing to me, infact money is a fucking burden. Quite why i should have to provide you with evidence i dont know.

Quess i`ll leave this one to everyone else. Burn the cash on silver bars, or destroy it on exp events? Atleast by funding exp events, i can use the dirty money for something worth while. Kind of like siezed assets[/b]
    you know whats worthwhile...? Giving it all to me. I like that idea.

Banned

i found it easier to avoid the market with your status right now, but make a lvl 1 char and never interact with the market and see how far would you go.

not to mention nychris reason to have gm items is not a reason

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast