Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Secrets of the Bones Revealed!

This is a discussion on Secrets of the Bones Revealed! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kennie i found it easier to avoid the market with your status right now, but make a ...
Page: 4

Volcanic

Originally posted by Kennie
    i found it easier to avoid the market with your status right now, but make a lvl 1 char and never interact with the market and see how far would you go.

not to mention nychris reason to have gm items is not a reason
    How you think i started???

Banned

let me tell you soemthing, me and azreal are playing the game like its suppose to be. we farm, we lvl, we buy, and we sell like any other mmorpg. its not our fault that the dupers are duping, is it? you are saying like we are in moradon yelling for a duper to dupe us 100 +7 chitin for us to buy it and make a +8.

and i foudn it hard to believe you have never interact or trade with any1 else before. you know, people might carry dupe coins to cz too, and also war so dont kill any1 next time?

and like you said, selling my items to recieve "dupe" coins make it worthwhile because i can buy the stuff i wanted. rather than it being a waste.

your making stuff up now i got one item from a gm called a iron bow that wasnt what i had when i had got hacked i told him that thats not what i had and thats not a regular item and he said keep it and it would take him hours to find the code anyway considering it took a month to get the help why am i going to wait another month for my iron bow 7 which at the time was worth a lot. That iron bow was taken and i was restored with my regular iron bow 7 so dont go saying i take all gm items i took one item. If u were hacked for a month and they compensated you with something then you would of taken as well. Also I was talking about your uniques like krak said you told us that you bought a bunch of +1 items off the market and so on so therefore you fall under that catagory you were talking about in the first place. Now stop going around acting like i got other items from gms cause it didnt happen.

by the way elven i know you want to be me and i see that you look up to me thats why you seek for my attention but if you would like me to tutor you then you can suck my dick.

Banned

im not gay, but you are gay since you're asking a guy to do such a thing... and what about my uniques?

i didnt say anything, i was just joking about buying your "legit" ib +9 but you over react it. it wasnt me that stated you have an ib +9/dex, it was fest0.

what did i made up?

im not over reacting cuase im saying the truth it wasnt a legit iron bow it was a live chat made iron bow and theres nothing wrong with what festo said it was how you said it.

xxAzraelxx

Listen, there is a word for this type of argumentation, NYChris. It's called quibbling. It not reasonable to pick on and pick apart every activity that one might go through.

The following is an example of quibbling: it is not my real opinion.

One could say that simply by connecting to the internet you are enabling dupers and hackers because if no one connected to the internet the hackers/dupers/cheaters wouldn't have a game to hack/dupe/cheat at. You posting anything about hacking, duping, and cheating gives hackers, dupers, and cheaters hope because if they didn't know they could hack/dupe/cheat before your posts they sure know it now. In fact it's against KO's terms of service just to talk about what gets duped or how people cheat. If you don't abide by the terms of service you are a cheater and here you are and so on and so on...

Do you see how ridiculous all this sounds? I'm picking on the most minute details, valid or not, just trying to find some way to make it sound like it's true. But it's not true.

Quibbles are generally considered irrational attempts to debunk valid lines of reasoning.

I'm done with this post. It's sad to see that people don't believe honest people.

Eric or Fest0 could you lock this post?

Volcanic

let me tell you soemthing, me and azreal are playing the game like its suppose to be. we farm, we lvl, we buy, and we sell like any other mmorpg. its not our fault that the dupers are duping, is it? you are saying like we are in moradon yelling for a duper to dupe us 100 +7 chitin for us to buy it and make a +8.

and i foudn it hard to believe you have never interact or trade with any1 else before. you know, people might carry dupe coins to cz too, and also war so dont kill any1 next time?

and like you said, selling my items to recieve "dupe" coins make it worthwhile because i can buy the stuff i wanted. rather than it being a waste.
    RETARD

lmao azreal keep trying to get attention you just make yourself look more and more like a noob. If you noticed your the one who made this post of quibbling second of all no one even knows who you are besides your friend elven so why dont you come forth and say who you are and third of all what i said was true what you said was something someone who just started the game would of said. I played this game way longer than you i know a lot of stuff that went on in the past and a lot of stuff that is still going on now even though i dont play so dont come at me with bullshit unless you do have a valid arguement but you don't.

Banned

i promise my friend not to argue anymore since he wanted to close this thread, but you cant seem to put your big mouth away huh??

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=38793

recognize your clan? GM edit items? get the connections?

xxAzraelxx

Let me stoop to your level NYC

You make absolutely no sense anymore. I made this post to show others how I got my gear. You sir are an absolute f*ckoff who can't think of anything intelligent to say. Name calling is not intelligent. You seem to care more about saving your own shamed face than you claim to or you wouldn't be riding my jock on this forum post. The only people giving me grief on this forum are you and Volcanic -- if you wanted this post to die you wouldn't reply. Yet you reply not only a little, but a lot, and using the most inflammatory statements you can think of. You're a fuktard wannabe-legit-but-had-to-quit loser who was there one day and gone the next. Most of us don't know where you came from and no one cares where you go. Now you're reduced to a nagging bitchy voice on a backup forum for a video game you don't even play. Get lost punk. Keep posting about me. You're making me famous b*tch.

Your claim that I'm a cheater or not legitimate because I play this game according to its rules is absurd at face value. "You're a cheater because you don't cheat" is a meaningless piece of shit sentence that doesn't pursuade kindergartners.

Volcanic

For someone who wanted this thread locked earlier, you seem awful eager to keep posting.

This isn`t nothing against you per say. This is to ALL players. Whilst you buy from the markets(with the few obvious exceptions) you are just helping the douches. I don`t care what you do in all honesty. Like i said earlier, if you farm then fair play. If you cheat well, . It means nothing to me, really. Your arguement is flawed, and i hope you take the candy from the man in his car .

Enjoy your KO game, i will too. Just don`t go shouting your shit doesn`t stink when it does.

And please please please, make a video showing your leet anvil skills. I can always give you the coins to pay for it.

Baban kim senin

haha then why are you still answering you obviously want to talk to me and who cares how you got your items you can have a shard 10 and i wouldnt even care cause you sir are a noob.

Banned

i promise my friend not to argue anymore since he wanted to close this thread, but you cant seem to put your big mouth away huh??

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=38793

recognize your clan? GM edit items? get the connections?
    your clan is uber l33t, we are noobs with +7/8 items ok?

thats not my clan my char is in terrorist and the whole last alliance clan is almost all turks now and i dont know anyone in it except kelly so what does that have to do with me

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast