See how long till its deleted

This is a discussion on See how long till its deleted within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...121436&st=0 Got bored, seeing how long it takes forum admins to delete it:S, im bumba btw...
Page: 1

TehFonz

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...121436&st=0

Got bored, seeing how long it takes forum admins to delete it:S, im bumba btw

Good job fatty.

tindall

PromKillah

My name borat.. u name pls??

high five!!

TaDaaa

My offical forum access was banned until Nov. 2008

I was stating the fact that if they do not compensate us for our lost premium, that many lawyers would be willing to look into a possible class action law suit probono. Which is the truth, yeah we each may be 10$ max, but the lawyer may make tens of thousands. Plus all lawyers are scum and would do anything to get there name in the paper for any reason good or bad.

My offical forum access was banned until Nov. 2008

I was stating the fact that if they do not compensate us for our lost premium, that many lawyers would be willing to look into a possible class action law suit probono. Which is the truth, yeah we each may be 10$ max, but the lawyer may make tens of thousands. Plus all lawyers are scum and would do anything to get there name in the paper for any reason good or bad.[/b]
    wtf i saw that post they banned you for it??? and they deleted your post

official forums used to be sooo laid back until ppl posted like 100 key loggers then they hired a buncha faggits like canis and this 300 pound asian model chick named bitch

UsedFromDiez

I got banned on forum cuz a turk was on english speaking one and he said
    "fuck America" so i told him to go fuck a cammel then I got banned till 2036...

Speed

I got banned on forum cuz a turk was on english speaking one and he said
    "fuck America" so i told him to go fuck a cammel then I got banned till 2036...[/b]
    i bet the turk didnt get banned :lol: