The new billing ( topic about the box )

This is a discussion on The new billing ( topic about the box ) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When ill press on the box in MYKOL , what i actually doin? its will block the next premium? or ...
Page: 1

SoulDace

When ill press on the box in MYKOL , what i actually doin? its will block the next premium? or what?

Please do not close it , or say its spam , just put it in right section and if its the right one , put that on spam then <_< .

There is other topic , but not exactly about this box , its about " k2 stealing our money " .

actually, that other topic is about the box, but people are saying its stealing money and also many people have posted in that topic about the little box thingy.

Banned

Wow.

SoulDace

actually, that other topic is about the box, but people are saying its stealing money and also many people have posted in that topic about the little box thingy.[/b]
    Yea , but the only thing about the box is " i dont see it , where is the fucking box " , so please dont close it so fast , its importent for many people not only for me .
    Hopefully here its not gonne be flame on k2 or something and actually talk only about he box and whats it doin.
    The only 1 comment i&#39;ve saw that actually talking about the box its " if you bought prem after 28.9 you can see the box in MYKOL " but nobody didnt talk whats going on when you press on the box and block it , its block your next prem? block your currect prem? or its actually block the auto buying prem and you can buy manualy?

Banned

If it&#39;s checked, then you will be billed for premium every month, if you uncheck it then you will not be billed for premium every month. Guess where I learned that? THE OTHER TOPIC.

So wait wait dont close it yet , Jesus my English not that great but what you trying to say ... if ill not cheak it , i can buy prem alone? or still its be auto?