Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

It seems i made a mistake

This is a discussion on It seems i made a mistake within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; come germany its full of em here ^_^ .......
Page: 2

GoodGun

come germany its full of em here ^_^ ....

IamTürk

Originally posted by +8 James
    if it happened 2 mins ago, then how did you post at work? GET BACK TO WORK!

I_Am_On_Ares

omg for the love of god stop asking turks if they play knightonline. If one of them ever said yes and they knew you they would beat the living crap out of you.

Just a fair warning.

StarBuck

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares
    omg for the love of god stop asking turks if they play knightonline. If one of them ever said yes and they knew you they would beat the living crap out of you.

Just a fair warning.
    true if they said yes, :angry: fist ->> face

IRockUSuck

rofl owned B)

Originally posted by morax
    There is an "italian" pizza shop around the corner from me that is run by turks
    They ksed pizzas from italians, and duped them.. h43r:

lol jk :P

But seriously, like ppl said, most kids dunno how to behave.. This game is filled up with small kids, and since most ppl are turks, so result is blame turk kids.

Originally posted by FoShOO
    lol duped +10 pizzas FTW !

rofl retard :P

JLead

Imagine all Germany lil kid's playing KO and u will start hate Germany KS or Germany Dupe. Well i dont have anything against germany ppl just giving a expample.

Sometimes ppl doing anything for money like happen on turkey.

Healo

Originally posted by Havvk

maybe he ksed other guy who wanted the pc *:lol:
    rofl :lol: :lol:

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Dont take me wrong, i dont hate turks. But the first thing that came to my mind was "omg in 2 days he will chargeback the money"

MarvinTheMartian

haha, trust me, not many people can beat the crap out of me...for a turk to even hurt me...they would need dual shard +10's and not many are THAT good at duping yet. and yes, i agree it seems that they have to mostly be children...but how would we know?

NaturalBornKiller

Default Re: It seems i made a mistake

Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian
    aparently, turkish people are not born into or taught knight online in their schooling system. i work at circuit city ( a big american comp. store ) and met my first turk..he came in and bought our cheapest laptop ( lol ) as he came to the counter i asked him if he was into gaming, mentioned knight online and he looked at me very grimly and replied " Unlike most americans, turkish do not have time for silly game, i am a businessman"....LMAO, i fucking cracked up in his face, which ended all hopes of screwing him out of his money..just thought i should share this, it was a funny incident, happened not 2 mins. ago,haha
    <_<

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Amine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    To be honest despite of zaraki and holydreams misconception i hate all turks i actually dont. I know quite a few cool turks, lots of them ive played with in KO - Earl, Wasabi, Bora etc. I only hate cheating turks!

Anyway back to the topic,

There is an "italian" pizza shop around the corner from me that is run by turks, all very nice guys! They make good pizza so i cant complain - none of them play KO either though i asked them.
    But u hate me anyway <_< :wacko: h43r:[/b]
    Dean hates everybody :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    There is an "italian" pizza shop around the corner from me that is run by turks
    They ksed pizzas from italians, and duped them.. h43r:

lol jk :P

But seriously, like ppl said, most kids dunno how to behave.. This game is filled up with small kids, and since most ppl are turks, so result is blame turk kids.[/b]
    You are right about it being kids. And it wouldn't matter what country they were from they would act the same if they didn't understand and got pissy and wanted to act all tough.

ong

ive heard bad things bout turks.
    this year i had a german exchange student
    and he said there were tons of turks that lived around him
    he said that they r real rowdy and rude
    they would always pick random fights and jus be jerks
    and he said that they get REAL pissed if u talk about "faking" their "maders"
    jus my input from what i heard

Solstice

Originally posted by morax

There is an "italian" pizza shop around the corner from me that is run by turks, all very nice guys! They make good pizza so i cant complain
    Ditto, turks keep our takeaways running in the same way indians keep the corner shops going.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast