Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It seems i made a mistake

This is a discussion on It seems i made a mistake within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh, but quite a lot of turks moved into my accomodation in this term, and they are all cunts ....
Page: 3

Solstice

Oh, but quite a lot of turks moved into my accomodation in this term, and they are all cunts .

petsmar2

zzz don't mess with turks...most of them hate hacking and duping as much as we do...I got an account on bera from one and pk'd with you marvin...he is the clan leader of dynasty, you are a very good sin

edit: he might be canadian, I always get those two places confused :lol: but there are many cool ones nontheless ^_^

Banned Senior Member

Everytime i'm drunk and go into the Kebab shop in town(sorry to be stereotypical but it is actually ran by Turks), I can't help but ask for a large Donner and a swyft!! EVERYTIME.They must be sick of it by now

Mahican

Originally posted by ParmaViolet
    Everytime i'm drunk and go into the Kebab shop in town(sorry to be stereotypical but it is actually ran by Turks), I can't help but ask for a large Donner and a swyft!! *EVERYTIME.They must be sick of it by now

Before I buy it I make sure he has lupine on

LTs4eva

haha, trust me, not many people can beat the crap out of me...for a turk to even hurt me...they would need dual shard +10's and not many are THAT good at duping yet. and yes, i agree it seems that they have to mostly be children...but how would we know? *
    Well mabey he is THAT good at duping so if he comes in trying to buy a scanner refuse service to him.

wastyrx

Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian
    haha, trust me, not many people can beat the crap out of me...for a turk to even hurt me...they would need dual shard +10's and not many are THAT good at duping yet. and yes, i agree it seems that they have to mostly be children...but how would we know?
    u can come n visit us, then i can treat a kebab for u

FiRe

for example here there is over 20+ years old turks people like me..but u are so stupids.. %80 of topic about hating turk..if u were me..u would swear to urself...but i know ur %80 are so stupids + racist..that is why i dont swear you...1 weeks ago i was scammed(lost shard+8 80) by peruvian friend..but i did not write here "fuk peruvian or b1tch like this" cuz i know that stupid people dont feflect 1 nation 1 race 1 country..if some evens or some part of them reflect nation race..i can show you too many proof about ur bad behaviour.

1.Look at ur all perverted Solder USA (if u need i can add too many picture here..we dont forget Felluca,Ebugureyb or hirosima nagazagi)

2.Look at all israel..they invaded plastin and took his city with war without reason

3.Look at Germany people..did u forget hitler and his behavior?

4.England ... is always Colony Emperor..that is why too many africa county dont speak mother language..

5.or japan..they raped slavewomen(chienie's women or Korean i dont know actually at 2.world war)

and so u are thinking still "ARE U GOOD ?"i dont think so..

but i am not stupid like % 80 of this forumusers..that is why .. i dont say shit about ur Nation Country..

LTs4eva

Dude everyone was just saying how not all turks are bad and we wer starting to say how we liked them a bit... but u just changed my mind cuz if u are a turk, I fukin hate u. blah blah blah call me racist,nationalist or stupid but i dont care wat u say and discrimiate at others, u mention other countries history and what about turks, Look how they fukin treat the women no one is alowed to see ther face and a long time ago they use to take out ther clitoris at birth so they had no plesure from sex, soo dude before u say other shit, LOOK IN THE FUKIN MIRROR!

And wat is the quote we always hear for Turks these days????

IS IT:
    Aga,Baba,party pls, clan lwl....

Nope its is....

"ý fuk you mutha"

Powerful

Originally posted by FiRe
    for example here there is over 20+ years old turks people like me..but u are so stupids.. %80 of topic about hating turk..if u were me..u would swear to urself...but i know ur %80 are so stupids + racist..that is why i dont swear you...1 weeks ago i was scammed(lost shard+8 80) by peruvian friend..but i did not write here "fuk peruvian or b1tch like this" cuz i know that stupid people dont feflect 1 nation 1 race 1 country..if some evens or some part of them reflect *nation race..i can show you too many proof about ur bad behaviour.

1.Look at ur all perverted *Solder USA (if u need i can add too many picture here..we dont forget Felluca,Ebugureyb or hirosima nagazagi)

2.Look at all israel..they invaded plastin and took his city with war without reason

3.Look at Germany people..did u forget hitler and his behavior?

4.England ... is always Colony Emperor..that is why too many africa county dont speak mother language..

5.or japan..they raped slavewomen(chienie's women or Korean i dont know actually at 2.world war)

and so u are thinking still "ARE U GOOD ?"i dont think so..

but i am not stupid like % 80 of this forumusers..that is why .. i dont say shit about ur Nation Country..
    fuck you and fuck all the other turks in your country, especially the turks that play KO.

oh and p.s. turks are retarded fucks, and its not just one or two turks playing KO your whole nation are retarded fucks, go fuck a sheep or a goat, you arabs do this kind of shit very often. :wub:

FUCKING TURKS!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123