Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Seems my time come, bye bye all

This is a discussion on Seems my time come, bye bye all within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well bye glar Was a great time when we both played in Tormentors back old KO say " obicham te ...
Page: 2

Mew

well bye glar Was a great time when we both played in Tormentors back old KO say " obicham te " to chaikaita and greetings to all u bulgarian ppl in tormentors

/Immotep

little_painter

if ya are going 2 same server as soultaker and co.
    i think wow would bee worth a 2nd try
    but soo may fking server in wow and all spread over all ovem is irritating h34r:

the_man_slayer

Azjoel-Naerub FTW!

the_man_slayer

gl glar

i hope ikoria or someone takes over the clan.. be sad to see it vanish

Satty

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thining of buying wow acc

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The last of the old school clans finally gone, it's a sad day. When I played on BGA with Tourmentors was a real pleasure and Glarfist is one of the most honest and trustible guys I ever been lucky enough to know in this game. I wish you and your clannies the best

Sephyro

Socrates

i hate quitters :P

well i thank everyone in Ts for the time we've spent together in this game it didnt last long but it was good

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

Well Sad day on Diez this could be the the end to most of it..... all the GG old School players nearly gone

GL glar

Greatest human clan leader ive meet, greatest human clan ive been in. Was a pleasure to play in Tormentors

Cya in WoW, hope we can meet there somewhere B)

Banned

:*(

very sad man sorry to hear you leaving...hope you come back and maybe we can unite against the cheating duping turks as one clan to kick all there asses

Banned

The last of the old school clans finally gone, it's a sad day. When I played on BGA with Tourmentors was a real pleasure and Glarfist is one of the most honest and trustible guys I ever been lucky enough to know in this game. I wish you and your clannies the best [/b]

hey my clan was born in october 3rd of 2005....we are considered old school too :P

Terrorblade

By this day, Diez has finally came to end. Cheating clans will now leads this server to a deep hole.

wow thats surprising :/ The best clan on diez disbanding. glar ran the clan smoothly and very organized. The only none turk top 5 clan too :/ sad to see tormentors disband. I havent been in the clan for too long but i really enjoyed being here and it was fun. gl and hf glar, robin, karra, didara, and xantia.

damn glar u was my favorite player ...
    I remember when u invited Strella and Ikoria to tormentors They left my lovely clan but hey now they are (for strella:he was b4 he got hacked/quitted) great players ... and i m still 67 If u nd anytime help with something just pm me in msn...
    I thought u ll never quit this game but like u said everything has a limit...i m lucky i understand turkish but for non turkish guys it sucks .U did a great job ...i remember when Tormentors beated Eternity I was fucking happy .... and respect tormentors was always a high grade clan...Anyway bro have fun in WoW maybe we will follow u.And have a lucky/healthy live.Peace I m Out Ali1989
    :wub: :wub:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast