Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Seems my time come, bye bye all

This is a discussion on Seems my time come, bye bye all within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey my clan was born in october 3rd of 2005....we are considered old school too :P[/b] Old school is 2004 ...
Page: 3

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

hey my clan was born in october 3rd of 2005....we are considered old school too :P[/b]
    Old school is 2004 baba :P

Your just a freshman

_NouMent0R_

gl glar

i hope ikoria or someone takes over the clan.. be sad to see it vanish [/b]
    +1 . I hope that too and i am so sad to hear this .Tormentors will never be forgotten
    Hope to find what u want in WoW and gl in real life

maik42_pl

:wub: :wub: :wub: gl m8

Reinhard

Damn.. and i heard u were a gggggg leader..

ZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZzZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZz ZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZZzzzZzzZzzZZ
    zZzZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZzZzzZZzZZZzZZZ zZZzZZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZzZzzZZzZZZz
    ZZZzZZzZZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZzZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZZzzzZzz ZzzZZzZzZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZZzzz
    ZzzZzzZZzZzZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZzZzzZZ zZZZzZZZzZZzZZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZzZzz
    ZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZzZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZz ZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZZzZZZzZZZzZZ
    ZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZzZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZz ZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZZzzzZzzZzzZZz
    ZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZzZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZz ZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZzZzzZZzZZZzZZ
    ZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZzZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZz ZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZZzzzZzzZzzZZz
    ZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZzZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZz ZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZzZzzZZzZZZzZZ
    ZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZzZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZz ZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZzZZzZZzZZzZzZ
    ZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZzZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZz ZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZ
    zZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZZzZZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZzZzzZZzZZZzZZZzZ ZzZZZzzzZzzZzzZZzZzZzzZZzZZZzZZZ

:angry:

:huh:

AviChai

it is a sad day in diez
    tors is most respectabel clan in diez
    i felt that in order to become one of the best i must learn from u, u guys was truly a tor mentors..
    and now when u all gone i look up and insted instructions i will see a bunch of wired words in turk
    i hope u guys will come back
    if u wont good luck in real life

MalaViDa

Well, seems everything good has an end. This game going worst and worst. No support, no safety, no future.
    When i saw gm to talk turkish in USKO, my world fallen down in second or two. When saw the GM's spending 15 minutes at every hour to explain us how to catch cheaters, instead of catching them (everyone know where the cheaters hunting, only stupid GM dont). Im here to PLAY, not to PAY and doing THEIR job.
    I cant see normal languages in public and shout, only turkish. Im receiving a day 'bout 70 - 100 + pms - 1 % of them starting with hi, and finished with a.q
    Other starting with s.a and @#$%#$@%^&#&%&$#^@!$%#@. Everyday 5+ turks ask me for clan with - im level 77 78 79 - nameless, never seen them on exp spots! Nameless turks who didnt make nothing for the game, just bug abusing etc elected for kings, even the system is so fuked, yeah i know a lot for this system, trust me. I was on war - EMC was invaded, hundreds of orcs everywhere - then turkish telecom dc and - 8 active ppl in EMC - 5 human and 3 orcs.
    And many reason, u know guys better then me... Explanation - "u K2ed" now its not enough for me and my friends. Everything have a limit!
    We playing 2 - 3 hours max, we lost the fever, lost the 24/7 desire to play.
    And yes, we moving to WOW. We will try, if not like ya mabbe back to KO if something changed, if not - going far far away from this shit.
    Was great time with you guys, many memories, a lot of fun. Ty all for loyalty and making the name of the clan. We all together kept this clan alive more then any other, and on top most of the time. Thanks to all who dont like me, and all who like me - we was together in this virtual madness

Bye bye all
    GlarFist, Karra, Didara, Xantia, MrRobin...
    WE <3 u all[/b]
    +123125123123123

good luck in WoW, but KO will be always the best game, and the worst supported^^

_Priest_Of_God_

Man this jsut made me sick u guys are the only non turks in the top 5,,, but i see were u guys comming from i felt even more sick when i saw then typing turkish gl dude

Mario

clan wont be disbanded, and im sure bulgaria will be back coz wow pk suck balls ^_^

*looks at the final bullet whole shot through the heart of ko* you were a great guy to play with glar, keep in touch on msn :P and when you and karra and all the bulgarians go for a binge drinking session, telll mee :P What&#39;s left of diez now?

Banned

bb

Sephyro

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thining of buying wow acc[/b]

Cya in WoW, hope we can meet there somewhere B)[/b]
    u fags

Sephyro

Greatest human clan leader ive meet, greatest human clan ive been in. IT&#39;S a pleasure to play in Tormentors [/b]
    +1

Banned

,Damn Tormentors legacy I guess end&#39;s here? :wacko:
    Byebyebye!

Heim4teil

GL in RL Tormentors was best Human clan ever =( GL in WoW the pk there is too nice =)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast