Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Seems my time come, bye bye all

This is a discussion on Seems my time come, bye bye all within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Greatest human clan leader ive meet, greatest human clan ive been in. Was a pleasure to play in Tormentors [/b] ...
Page: 4

Greatest human clan leader ive meet, greatest human clan ive been in. Was a pleasure to play in Tormentors [/b]
    who was the best overall?

good luck to you guys, tormentors were the only people worth fighting in KO, been going some time just like the Mob so much respect. Anyhow you know what WOW server we're on, be sure to make the right choice .

Leaving KO is like getting rid of an STD and should be considered a joyous occasion

good luck guys, hopefully see you soon

morax

who was the best overall?

good luck to you guys, tormentors were the only people worth fighting in KO, been going some time just like the Mob so much respect. Anyhow you know what WOW server we're on, be sure to make the right choice .

Leaving KO is like getting rid of an STD and should be considered a joyous occasion

good luck guys, hopefully see you soon [/b]
    Yup after exams me and captain are also joining the WOW brigade, my patience is strong but even i have a limit - KO is going to go down the Pan whilst wow keeps improving - decisions need to be made.

Keep in touch on MSN glar

Hoodstar

good luck in rl / wow glarbaba and others..

great clan leader for a great clan but yea the game is gone to shit gl in wow or rl hope you come back someday when this shit improves :angry:

gubernaculum

Damn, it's a sad, sad day when the mighty leader of Tormentors leaves the game. My friends and I always looked up to you and your clan...we always thought that joining Tormentors would be the greatest achievement possible in KO, but alas...it will never happen. Keep your account, don't sell it - in the (highly unlikely) event that K2 cleans up its act, it will be nice to see you back someday. But like Paddy said, with the situation like it is now, you are making the right choice...congratulations!

GL IRL, in WoW, etc.

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OzZzZzZz

damn u make me sad bro .... i just joined the clan and everyone is gone when tormentors is gone everyone is gone ......

no reason to play when everyone is going to wow..... i would go wow too but i dont like it so much its just not like ko...i played it for a week and im sick of it (

gl in real when i saw the text i was like im going to quit :S

Reinhard

damn u make me sad bro .... i just joined the clan and everyone is gone when tormentors is gone everyone is gone ......

no reason to play when everyone is going to wow..... i would go wow too but i dont like it so much its just not like ko...i played it for a week and im sick of it (

gl in real when i saw the text i was like im going to quit :S[/b]
    This guy is heartbroken :< :unsure:

E-hugs him...

Ps: my 2000 post..

:angry:

OzZzZzZz

This guy is heartbroken :< :unsure:

E-hugs him...

Ps: my 2000 post..[/b]
    <3 :wub:

damn everyone took what i was going to say :wub:
    gl in WoW and again sad to see this happen :&#39;(

tefuera

im feeling very bad now.coz my friend leaving who better upgrader than me =) i wish you will back and ko will better game.
    Take care you and all.Really sorry to see you quiting

TaDaaa

Someone needs to send K2 a link to all the GG that have left in the last month. I have lost track of how many there have been.

GL Glar

Flay

now there are no more gg clans...

oncemore

I left tormentors and KO a while ago now, but this really suprises me, for some reason i never expected glar to quit :P

I don&#39;t even care about ko even more but its sad to hear this news

I miss you TS guys so much, i might try wow again, hopefully it will be better if i know some people while playing B)

Long live the tormentors name, and fairwell to Knight Online.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast