Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Seems my time come, bye bye all

This is a discussion on Seems my time come, bye bye all within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; greatest human clan ive been in.[/b] funny i remember u saying the exact same words about Silence at the time ...
Page: 5

HalfLife

greatest human clan ive been in.[/b]
    funny i remember u saying the exact same words about Silence at the time

anyways, True, TS was always and always will be a good clan. sad to hear you're giving up. But i can assure you, this is not the end of dies, as before, new clans will rise, the fact that the only none turk clan in first 5 in dies is leaving doesn't mean the end, i've seen many TS members who are saying goodbye to you, without moving to WoW or quiting ko. the fact is, we said same when Blood,NewOrder,AHM etc. ended. and guess what, we're still here.

Would also like to say that i disagree what you say about turks. stop acting like all turks r stupid or all turks are cheaters/babashoppers etc., i know many turks who are good and legit players.
    and the fact that GM is making notice in turkish, that's fine if u consider the fact that over 50% of Dies people are turks.

good luck in wow or in real life. hopefully you'll come back to us one day

P.S baba gogogogogogogogogo keep spamming 3 more posts to go :lol:

little_painter

hey my clan was born in october 3rd of 2005....we are considered old school too :P[/b]
    my clan is from 3rd november 2005 and i wouldent considder daydreamers old school -.-

I was hoping this one day, bah it's not that easy to leave this game, the best thing you can do is sell your acc, you won't be dissapointed after a few weeks believe me

i'm speechless :mellow:

Aba

Wow...what a shame.. sad to see you and whoever else in T is going. Wish you the best. Good luck.

GlarFist

that's fine if u consider the fact that over 50% of Dies people are turks.[/b]

dude are u inactive or something - 50 %?????????????????????????????????????????????????
    over - straight the facts - its 95 % i have example on the war!

P.S - ty all for good words. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    a lot of thanks to all my clannies, babaguya, ch0z3n, roussea,morax and devile.
    thanks to Tez, Wagyar and many many more
    turks ruin the game guys, put it in your optimistic hands - my nation have a history through the ages of that - if we leave , they will selfeaten eachother!!!

turks ruin the game guys, put it in your optimistic hands - my nation have a history through the ages of that - if we leave , they will selfeaten eachother!!![/b]
    I feel the urge to agree with that...
    You managed to unite most of the gg European-American players and that was a great thing, putting up a stand against the flood of Turks taking over the servers. Farewell my friend, had a great time being in your clan. I wish i had joined earlier when i was more active, i am sure I would have enjoyed it more.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Its sad 2 c such a great clan leave - a clan that has been running virtually since the start of dies.

But good luck guys, it was fun playin with ya when i was with ya <3

reading this makes me wanna quit to

Validating

reading this makes me wanna quit to [/b]
    +1

HalfLife

dude are u inactive or something - 50 %?????????????????????????????????????????????????
    over - straight the facts - its 95 % i have example on the war![/b]
    Even if you&#39;re right, you are only make me more right. look at other games, where there is high concentration of people who speak the same language the game masters are requested to speak that language. and the fact is, the game masters are here to supply help for the people who pay for the game. and if 95% of KO r turks, about 80% of them pay for it.

turks ruin the game guys, put it in your optimistic hands - my nation have a history through the ages of that - if we leave , they will selfeaten eachother!!![/b]
    again, you&#39;re clan is maybe big, but it is not the "core" of dies. you&#39;re self centering yourself, believe me you&#39;ll quit now, come back in 1 year it will still be same. stop acting as if once you quit there will be nothing left.
    that goes for the rest of u guys too. one man or a few more quiting. nothing biggy. people quit everyday. when wagy quit it wasn&#39;t the end. when 411 quit it wasn&#39;t the end. and believe me even now, with glar leaving, nothing will end. except for tormentors maybe :P but i doubt that will happen.

IkoRia

The turk thingy has changed under the years, and I disagree with half-life, the game getting more and more corrupt and the rules are changeing, example is babashopping... Try find 100 people in game that haven&#39;t bought less then 10% of his gear for USD... I&#39;am starting to think the game is coming to an end, cause people stop playing they babashop lvls and gear...

And sure I have many Turkish friends, but in the end they all go down together, cause I only have like 5 or something that can see realistic on "there own people"...

I wont leave the game, but thats just cause I have a few goals I need to settle before I leave, and to sell for usd isen&#39;t really my thing atleast not atm in my life...

and

Sens I know Glar, I think he will love WOW till he gets tierd of the PVE wich is amazing in wow, and that would take lets say a year, by that time probobly Blizzard have improved wow that much that the pvp is decent aswell, so if he leaves for wow, I daubt he will come back :/

So in my opionion don&#39;t leave till we take the facking Castle then I can even go with you <3

Andrew_Meister

cya

Karra

GL Glar in WoW

So, i wanna to say Bye Bye to all too...Was fun to played with all u guys. Thanks for all!!!

Maybe cya one day

<3

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast