select char is temporarily disabled. :D

This is a discussion on select char is temporarily disabled. :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why? coz of dcs n crashes when we try it?...
Page: 1

tolgahan

Default select char is temporarily disabled. :D

why?
    coz of dcs n crashes when we try it?

PayForMySinS

No more switching servers looking for bosses. Shit, they used the word "temporarily" which means select character will be closed forever...

rofl, another time K2 trying to "fix" something by disable it... GG

Banned Senior Member

I'd rather they disable it and work on fixing it then dealing with 5 min char selects and waiting for a damn server list to load

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by PayForMySinS
    No more switching servers looking for bosses. *Shit, they used the word "temporarily" which means select character will be closed forever...

NVM ROFL, read wrong :P

evenson

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I'd rather they disable it and work on fixing it then dealing with 5 min char selects and waiting for a damn server list to load
    You would agree with anything k2 does as long as kotoko tells you too :lol: :wub:

thanatos

hahahhaa

Wyvern

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    rofl, another time K2 trying to "fix" something by disable it... GG
    xD

Rocker911

Well that sucks boss checks will be harder now <_<

Phear

Server switching is very slow now because you have to fully load Char data every time..
    But as a result of no char select we have much faster login server and the server list comes up instantly.

De_Piere

Originally posted by phantomlink
    i'd prefer to have it even as fuked as it could be rather than having to wait for 2 weeks/4ever till they "fix it" and next time ppl use it ,it starts deleting chars and crashing the game cuz as we already know k2 can't fix stuff, the gd beta had LESS bugs than the origianal or at least diff ones