Select Character

This is a discussion on Select Character within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Any1 know why this has been disabled forever, is there any point?...
Page: 1

Razorbacks12

Any1 know why this has been disabled forever, is there any point?

Banned

hell yea, its looong time ago when it worked, no idea why they cannot put it back h34r:

drewzki1

Was disabled back when RoFD came out, when you used it you would allways get DC then they disabled :l

ppl abuse it too much

ILoveYouToo

A bug with select character was giving people access to other peoples chars randomly. aka "arena hack"

CuriositY

It was disable like in 2006 a long time ago !

The bug was when you wanna get in any 1 or diez 1 or any server 1 you could log in the third one and click on Select Character and after go in a1

PlayerofRogueC0la

It was disable like in 2006 a long time ago !

The bug was when you wanna get in any 1 or diez 1 or any server 1 you could log in the third one and click on Select Character and after go in a1[/b]
    +1 this guy is right.. not those idiots saying "to hack peoples characteres " lmfaoo h34r:

HotAsIce

Actually, he is wrong. To boot, you didn't need to log in to abuse this bug, all you had to do was get to the screen right before you log in on the third server, and click the back button. People were logging into other people's accounts, but this wasn't exclusively happening when you went to select character, I logged onto someone else's account right from the login screen.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

also got disabled because there was a dupe method with select char

tamachan

Or maybe k2 is just lazy to repair that bug :mellow:

sexy Owa

its nothing to do with laziness, k2 doesnt want non premium characters to be logging into servers in which should require premium to get into o.o

KooPa

that race is full

Or maybe k2 is just lazy to repair that bug :mellow:[/b]
    Wouldn't surprise me.

I didnt read all the comments , so sorry if its aleardy been saying , k2 prolly took it off becuse sometimes there is no prem users and they dont want them to do char change becuse sometimes they not getting DC and they login back to game.

ILoveYouToo

Really think it would be disabled this long just because non prem could get onto any server? Explain why it's still not enabled when there are only 2 servers left. I myself have used select character while in the arena and ended up on someone elses char thats how i know for a fact it's true.