Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

sell scrolls

This is a discussion on sell scrolls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well the people that used to live off scrolls in merchant now have to buy them...
Page: 2

wraith86

well the people that used to live off scrolls in merchant now have to buy them

There is supply & demand principle so according to that nothing will change imo. People who buy for ingame coins now will have to purchase kc instead of the people who buys to sell for igc.

R4zor

Originally posted by dias
    There is supply & demand principle so according to that nothing will change imo. People who buy for ingame coins now will have to purchase kc instead of the people who buys to sell for igc. *
    then again not everybody has a creditcard / enough money irl for premium

Brute

lets not forget all the people who used pp...

TunaFishyMe

scrolls tradable means more scrolls are going to be used per 30 mins. When scrolls were tradable, I only pked on scrolls. I just bought them with coins. Now scrolls are not tradable and im out of scrolls, i pk unbuffed or with a random town buffer (which gets borng so i log off)

The only reason why they lose money when scroll is tradable is because (i assume) people are duping it. Or like devile (or someone else) said, they would make a lvl 20 account...but tons of scrolls then chargeback after they transfer the scroll to another account.

tolgahan

k2 stupid k2
    they have logs of everything.they can find which char took scroll from noob scroll buyer char.
    sometimes i think that they dont have logs.Coz they even dont use them for themselfs.but devile says yes there are. :wacko: i dunno

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

trolls were made untradable thx to stupid little shits charge backing k2 on noob accounts

asshole makes new account
    asshole buys KC
    asshole trades scrolls to new account
    asshole charges back k2
    k2 bans the account for scamming
    asshole then laughs at k2 cuz he still got the scrolls
    k2 blocks the trading of scrolls
    everyone whines

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    trolls were made untradable thx to stupid little shits charge backing k2 on noob accounts

asshole buys KC
    asshole charges back k2
    everyone whines
    but you cannot chargeback with c&b ? block cc payment and only option is use c&b o.O and we can trade scrolls again

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Julio_Andretti)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

asshole buys KC
    asshole charges back k2
    everyone whines
    but you cannot chargeback with c&b ? block cc payment and only option is use c&b o.O and we can trade scrolls again [/b]
    better question is....since when were trolls tradable :lol: :P

you can chargeback with click and buy , and they dont even ban ur acc... i bought 4500 knight cash by mistake , sent a ticket to k2 asking them to remove the knight cash and refund me but guess what they didnt answer me lol so i charge backed and the acc still have 4500 knight cash -_-

Default 0.o

Originally posted by Flippy
    you can chargeback with click and buy , and they dont even ban ur acc... i bought 4500 knight cash by mistake , sent a ticket to k2 asking them to remove the knight cash and refund me but guess what they didnt answer me lol so i charge backed and the acc still have 4500 knight cash *-_-
    wait for it 0.o
    its not k2 that is going after you is c&b
    they are going to your home for that mutch and less :P

I disagree.

I think K2 is either earning more money or losing little. Why? cause they care only about money! If they were loosing so much, they would remove this "feature" ASAP! K2 is all about greed, so no way they will keep loosing money. Every single time there's been a bug that directly hit their monthly revenue, it was fixed in MINUTES.

With this change, they stoped CC fraud and all the income from kcash goes directly to them. That's what they wanted and thats why they havent changed PUS items and that's why they won't change it to the way it was before.

Sure, tradeable PUS items mean more money, but not for them. Good part of that was coming from paypal fraud and cc fraud users that bought kcash to sell the scrolls, get the coins and resell them for USD. K2 wasn't getting money from those ilegal deals.

Or do u honestly think the amount of users that bought kcash LEGALLY with their CC/Paypal to get coins ingame was higher than the amount of scammers that used stolen CCs or chargedback paypal to ilegally buy kcash and resell the coins to get USD? If u do, u clearly understimate the corruption in this game.

Cheaters + Scammers > Legit users (in quantity)

We are a minority here. Open your eyes. This was a smart BUSINESS move.

wraith86

actually if they could get their shit secure they wouldnt have to fuck over the legit players. this was a stupid business move

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

losing is spelled with one O. :mellow:

invader

Originally posted by Devile
    I disagree.

I think K2 is either earning more money or losing little. Why? cause they care only about money! If they were loosing so much, they would remove this "feature" ASAP! K2 is all about greed, so no way they will keep loosing money. Every single time there's been a bug that directly hit their monthly revenue, it was fixed in MINUTES.

With this change, they stoped CC fraud and all the income from kcash goes directly to them. That's what they wanted and thats why they havent changed PUS items and that's why they won't change it to the way it was before.

Sure, tradeable PUS items mean more money, but not for them. Good part of that was coming from paypal fraud and cc fraud users that bought kcash to sell the scrolls, get the coins and resell them for USD. K2 wasn't getting money from those ilegal deals. *

Or do u honestly think the amount of users that bought kcash LEGALLY with their CC/Paypal to get coins ingame was higher than the amount of scammers that used stolen CCs or chargedback paypal to ilegally buy kcash and resell the coins to get USD? If u do, u clearly understimate the corruption in this game.

Cheaters + Scammers > Legit users (in quantity)

We are a minority here. Open your eyes. This was a smart BUSINESS move.
    p2p

/quit game

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast