seller2006 (not) scammer (new info)

This is a discussion on seller2006 (not) scammer (new info) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this fagot sold a char to me just a low lvl 63 but still dont trust him the accounts been ...
Page: 1

Default seller2006 (not) scammer (new info)

this fagot sold a char to me just a low lvl 63 but still dont trust him the accounts been getting dcd over and over again ive changed the email and the pass repeatedly and now trying to change the sq but k2 likes men so itll take awhile but anyways dont trust him. i will update with his ingame name when im done here.

(theres 3ppl that know the sq the original owner eazye (good gun) this guy and me and i dont think eazye would do that cause hes clannie and my secret lover )

shikai is his main chars name

Schaf

I thought i was your lover :unsure:

yr my secret secret lover... well not anymore everyone i <3 schaf

TristoN

Default Re: seller2006 scammer

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    this fagot sold a char to me just a low lvl 63 but still dont trust him the accounts been getting dcd over and over again ive changed the email and the pass repeatedly and now trying to change the sq but k2 likes men so itll take awhile but anyways dont trust him. i will update with his ingame name when im done here.

(theres 3ppl that know the sq the original owner eazye (good gun) this guy and me and i dont think eazye would do that cause hes clannie and my secret lover )

shikai is his main chars name

Hes an admin on KOR and always helped me, dw Killa i dont think hes scammer lol

BTW, why the fuck do u need a 63 when you have a 75 lol?

Banned

because he can kill more with the 63 rogue then his shitty STILL 74 rogue.......oh wait no its not the rogue its lack of skill to kill anything

ask clan he redballs on dks

he challanged me to dk dual who could kill tje dk faster ...him with normal rogue build me with my lycaon cause he thinks i cant kill shit with it.....i owned the dk with his dk still having 1/4 health left xD

is it a turk? just curious

Banned

Originally posted by Lev0
    is it a turk? just curious
    king is turk yes why do u ask that :blink: and whats it matter if he is turk :wacko: not all turks like king are bad

tez is lvl 78 and has 0 ap so i took 1 dk and he took another and he barely beat me and hes got 4lvls on me.....AND IM A SIN

w.e i dont wanna start a flame thing but who else could log the acc and strip it...

btw tez molested that girl in his sig.....repeatedly

looks like i was wrong about something, apparently someone named necro also had the info and thats prob the scammer not seller

looks like i was wrong about something, apparently someone named necro also had the info and thats prob the scammer not seller

lol haden't been on Ko4life on while checking and wtf i scammed? wow i din't even know tht

lol i bought account from necro so dunt blame me i thought he was trustable.

i dunt want a person to judge me about somethin i din't do thanks anyways for coming back to change the topic

TristoN

tez is lvl 78 and has 0 ap so i took 1 dk and he took another and he barely beat me and hes got 4lvls on me.....AND IM A SIN

w.e i dont wanna start a flame thing but who else could *log the acc and strip it...

btw tez molested that girl in his sig.....repeatedly
    lol, no wonder shes saying fuck yea! thats how tez rolls nigga

triston whts ur msn