Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Selling Accounts bannable

This is a discussion on Selling Accounts bannable within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lets see, how shall I put this: how about : You are dead wrong. K2 is NOT a police officer ...
Page: 11

Lets see, how shall I put this: how about : You are dead wrong. K2 is NOT a police officer or arm of the government, it is a corporation and has FEWER rights than an ordinary citizen. If you don't think so, go vote as K2Network Corp and see how far you get.

RIAA and the DMCA do not apply, nobody is violating K2's copyrights here. Not that they have a copyright in the first place.[/b]
    Dude, you are an idiot. If K2 didn't have copywrite, there would be 40 - 50 companies hosting Knight Online right now in the North American/European region. The fact that even being the most shittiest company to host this game and them having no competition means they have sole rights to Knight Online in these regions. K2 isn't a police officer or arm of the government, and I have never said they were. Take some ritalin, ADD man. I was nice enough to talk with you in a suitable manner for a short period of time, but you are spitting the most retarded shit ever.

I am done with you. Preach your bullshit some more, maybe a fellow retard might believe you.

Psy

Banned

ooga booga sier:
    back me up
    ooga booga sier:
    +1 me and say
    ooga booga sier:
    I agree OLD is a fucking moron

Banned

Dude, you are an idiot. If K2 didn't have copywrite, there would be 40 - 50 companies hosting Knight Online right now in the North American/European region. The fact that even being the most shittiest company to host this game and them having no competition means they have sole rights to Knight Online in these regions. K2 isn't a police officer or arm of the government, and I have never said they were. Take some ritalin, ADD man. I was nice enough to talk with you in a suitable manner for a short period of time, but you are spitting the most retarded shit ever.

I am done with you. Preach your bullshit some more, maybe a fellow retard might believe you.[/b]
    +1

ooga booga sier:
    back me up
    ooga booga sier:
    +1 me and say
    ooga booga sier:
    I agree OLD is a fucking moron[/b]
    haha thats funny.

Real log:

Jesus Kristus says:
    look at that selling account bannable post
    Jesus Kristus says:
    I made you look like a dickwad
    ooga booga says:
    ooo rlly?
    ooga booga says:
    lol wow funny

Banned

haha thats funny.

Real log:

Jesus Kristus says:
    look at that selling account bannable post
    Jesus Kristus says:
    I made you look like a dickwad
    ooga booga says:
    ooo rlly?
    ooga booga says:
    lol wow funny[/b]
    +1

HenryHill

Lets see, how shall I put this: how about : You are dead wrong. K2 is NOT a police officer or arm of the government, it is a corporation and has FEWER rights than an ordinary citizen. If you don't think so, go vote as K2Network Corp and see how far you get.

RIAA and the DMCA do not apply, nobody is violating K2's copyrights here. Not that they have a copyright in the first place.[/b]

There is no precedent set here in either direction so K2 suing a player/forum or vice versa is breaking new ground. Got a few hundred grand laying around? Then go ahead and try...

Btw, banning K2's Irvine IP addresses wouldn't work at all. Backup servers are located far from Irvine, basic disaster recovery stuff. Besides if players can spoof and change IP's at will don't you think they could as well?

Lastly, YOU PAYS YER MONEY YOU TAKES YER CHANCES. Anyone stupid enough to shell out over a grand to play an online game account needs therapy and counseling...unless of course he planned to resell it piecemeal for a profit and got what he deserved anyway. :P

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

just ban k2's ip address

Bukowski

I never knew so many lawyers played ko o.O

I am done with you. Preach your bullshit some more, maybe a fellow retard might believe you.[/b]
    question moe.....who the are you? how old are you? and what makes you think you can come here and talk shit?

Old is one of THE smartest guys (probably oldest) from ko that i know....his knowledge of computers, politics, and any other matter i hold in higher regard than your word....

I have known him for quite sometime and your complete disregard for respect is sadening.

i dont know you for one, and have never seen a post by you till the last few days...dont go starting shit with people until you earn the right too.....the way you are speaking isnt earning you shit.

You dont see Old calling you or anyone else names in his posts, he is just sharing his wealth of knowledge...i meen with age comes wisdom right?

So please feel free to exspress your opinions moe....just do it in a more respectfull manner, play nice ok.

Banned

question moe.....who the are you? how old are you? and what makes you think you can come here and talk shit?

Old is one of THE smartest guys (probably oldest) from ko that i know....his knowledge of computers, politics, and any other matter i hold in higher regard than your word....

I have known him for quite sometime and your complete disregard for respect is sadening.

i dont know you for one, and have never seen a post by you till the last few days...dont go starting shit with people until you earn the right too.....the way you are speaking isnt earning you shit.

You dont see Old calling you or anyone else names in his posts, he is just sharing his wealth of knowledge...i meen with age comes wisdom right?

So please feel free to exspress your opinions moe....just do it in a more respectfull manner, play nice ok. [/b]

Who are you to say what he can and cant do? And if you dont know moe, sry but DEE DEE DEE.

viTko

e ko ga jebe ti si dobio pare :P

oh well, lesson learned [/b]
    hahaha +1

:P boli te kurac za turka :P

1422usd FTW :P

Who are you to say what he can and cant do? And if you dont know moe, sry but DEE DEE DEE.[/b]
    all im saying is try and not start calling people "retrad", or saying "YOUR A IDIOT", just starts shit...we dont need it...act more mature about it ya know.

again poor turk neways if u dont wanna get banned just dont post the name of ur account and its done and will be nice if ko4life staff can ban the ip of k2.

OLD1953

LOL, you don't know crap, do you? Copyright is held by MGAME, not K2 Network. K2 paid 76K USD for a license to original KO, according to some translations of Korean gaming trade magazines. I've no doubt they've got continuing payments to make, but those aren't reported so I'm not guessing about them.

They've got no more rights to this program than they paid for, about as many as you have to your license for XP. They do control certain aspects of things, the same kind of things the private servers can and do change.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011