Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Selling Accounts bannable

This is a discussion on Selling Accounts bannable within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hope you gave him the money back...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

I hope you gave him the money back

e ko ga jebe ti si dobio pare :P

oh well, lesson learned

Banned

i feel sorry for the turk.. not ALL of them are bad you all know this..maybe this turk was a GG..

but possible [/b]
    if its possible then how?
    k2 can log all over the world if they want.. how can you IP bann all of them? even if IP ban i know there not that stupid and can use a proxy...if so simple then enlighten us on how it could be done please

I hope you gave him the money back[/b]
    yeah i hope he did to but GROBS wont do it i think since its turk

+1

the guy had the char for 2-3 days only
    1500$is alot money, even for rich people

Roberto

Why woud he give him money back, if trade went all ok , and he got acount and he loged at acount, where is proof that he didnt

fucked something, its not 100% sure that k2 baned becasue he sold acount.

And its not his problem because acount is baned.

Brate ako si uzeo pare treba da te boli... jos turcin ne moze biti bolje!!!

Banned

I wouldn't pay him all the money back, maybe half. The buyer knew the risks of buying an account when he did it, and grobs didn't purposely get the account banned. Although I didn't get any money back when m4gg1's roc was dupe wiped after I bought it, or a account I bought was hacked and scammed, so I could care less if he got any money back at all.

its quite simple if this forum is going to continue to allow players to sell for usd irvine needs banned from ko4life not only that all forum moderators need to monitor selling topics make sure players dont give out nething to informative

such as

exp % exact + of non important items things like that never give exact np no screen shots never leave have ur char name newhere on selling topic including this new shit on the left under our member number thats just gunna get u banned for sure

we went through this with runescape they even made programs to search the stats of specific accounts pertaining to details given by sellers

why are there no announcements on market place about this very topic grobs is a top dog k2 will use him to set an example which would explain why tanoruk was asked to do it he is the first of many and all marketplaces should be warned asap

greishkan1

Bb grobs. See u in new server :P okok gl with ur life

Banned Senior Member

the lost to much to many turks when u quited grobs:P becuse its seems like ur a turk magnet haham owell GL mate cya later btw kick emir in the ass for me xD

not only that all forum moderators need to monitor selling topics make sure players dont give out nething to informative[/b]
    Haha, no. I have a life. No way in hell I have enough time to check every post in the Marketplace for idiots who won't read announcements. I will make one when I get home if it has not already been done.

3thos

this truly sucks.

i hope grobs gave the money back as well, all i am sitting here thinking is "all those shexy shexy items"

Banned Senior Member

Even if its turk he still paid alot of money for the char and only played for 2-3 days so he deserves to get his money back but well its gay grobs so who knows

gravedigga_bg

Even if its turk he still paid alot of money for the char and only played for 2-3 days so he deserves to get his money back but well its gay grobs so who knows[/b]

As far as GROBS is concerned - the deal went well, nothing wrong, so GROBS doesn't have to do a damn thing from here on. The turk has to deal with KO not GROBS u moron. Just tell me what does GROBS have to do with anything in this situation??

P.S. - My comment would of been the same if it was anyone else non-turk

P.S.S. - bravo brat, samo taka, boli te kura za turchina

As far as GROBS is concerned - the deal went well, nothing wrong, so GROBS doesn't have to do a damn thing from here on. The turk has to deal with KO not GROBS u moron. Just tell me what does GROBS have to do with anything in this situation??
    P.S. - My comment would of been the same if it was anyone else non-turk

P.S.S. - bravo brat, samo taka, boli te kura za turchina [/b]
    grobs couldn't have done nething different k2 is using him as an example jus wait i browsed each page 1 of each market place and theres about 25 + accounts k2 could ban with 100 % proof

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast