Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Selling Accounts bannable

This is a discussion on Selling Accounts bannable within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; grobs couldn't have done nething different k2 is using him as an example jus wait i browsed each page 1 ...
Page: 4

gravedigga_bg

grobs couldn't have done nething different k2 is using him as an example jus wait i browsed each page 1 of each market place and theres about 25 + accounts k2 could ban with 100 % proof[/b]
    Exactly. That is why GROBS doesn't have to give back a nickle.

Exactly. That is why GROBS doesn't have to give back a nickle. [/b]
    +1 to this. And buyers / sellers probably should know that when they buy one account with USD or Items they risk to get either the account terminated or the items deleted. As an example, Blizzard tracks down all the in game trades that are going, so if you buy gold for USD theres a big chance you will get banned from WoW, maybe K2 does the same these days.

NEMANYA

jahoooooooooooooooooooooo
    GROBS samo tako nastavii

One more thing..I dont think that k2 view this forum as far as I know they got other things to do insteed of spying some forums..
    I think that someone telling them who selling items...
    soooo... One our friend screwing up us ..(you all) ..

GET HIM BABAS ...

i bet that was individual act from official forum's mod, selling and buying items for usd is what keeping K2 running, they knew about it long time ago, and they didnt do anything about it, but better to watch out and dont give any details about the character.

ceva

damn.

btw turk got owned xD

Banned Senior Member

the turk should know buying acounts is against the TOS

so its not Gr0bs fault... in mine opinion

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

ok here's a tricky part- since k2 has no access to these forum's admin panels and stuff they can't find out the IP of the posters right? so.. what if i decide to post a topic like(just an example) SELLING PRIESTDRO LVL 75 ACCOUNT ON DIEZ xxxxx items etc.... clearly i'm not priestdro but will the character get banned? if so, many ppl r gona get buttfucked by people who hate them.

grobs made it fucking easy for them tho he listed like exact scroll stats exact np shit like that u need to give certain ranges like 2x hp scroll or like 1,xxx,xxx np lvl 75.xx exp shit like this

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

ok here's a tricky part- since k2 has no access to these forum's admin panels and stuff they can't find out the IP of the posters right? so.. what if i decide to post a topic like(just an example) SELLING PRIESTDRO LVL 75 ACCOUNT ON DIEZ xxxxx items etc.... clearly i'm not priestdro but will the character get banned? if so, many ppl r gona get buttfucked by people who hate them.[/b]

no need ACP on here or ur IP, just keep track on the acc, see if anyone else logs it (multiple IPs for the win) + having that post and eventually a "sold" in it or smth, count 2+2 plız?

not to mention that if an account is being sold, all the infos to it such as email and password will be changed instantly (oh snap! lets hope for k2 not to notice that, shall we?)

And private you're a moron.. you seriously want the mods to take the responsabillity over the USD sales on ko4life and edit the seller's topics just incase they might have their account name in there? wow.. im sorry but if ur stupid enough posting what char/acc you are selling is your own fault ending up being banned.

and GR0BS is cleary not the first to get a ban for selling items/accounts on here, as in fact Phantom_Rouge's char was banned for the same reasons months ago as well as a few others.
    Hence all your "K2 is just trying to set an example on him" shit is wrong.
    Hell, anyone with half a brain would know that if you try to sell the very first character to hit lvl 80 on a server for USD - K2 will have their eyes on that - not like half the server is crowded with them already.

Banned Senior Member

ok here's a tricky part- since k2 has no access to these forum's admin panels and stuff they can't find out the IP of the posters right? so.. what if i decide to post a topic like(just an example) SELLING PRIESTDRO LVL 75 ACCOUNT ON DIEZ xxxxx items etc.... clearly i'm not priestdro but will the character get banned? if so, many ppl r gona get buttfucked by people who hate them.[/b]
    They actually have some idea of what to do, they dont just ban it they make sure it's actually true. Same thing happened with Tez, they saw his posts, and by that time it was WELL known that Tez/Aja on these forums and the turkish ones was Tez from ingame

Selling accounts has always been bannable, tbh i'm surprised they finally did it now since you wanted to sell your char ever since you hit 80 on it

theres about fifty thousand in usd on forum of chars ppl listing there char name yet still no notice on market place they actually banning ppl

amazing

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

theres about fifty thousand in usd on forum of chars ppl listing there char name yet still no notice on market place they actually banning ppl

amazing[/b]
    theres no need to do so.

Selling items for USD was and will always be against the ToS, as everyone is aware of it, or what makes you think why they would never post a "SELLING IN FOR USD" topic on the officials?

ObiraBiro

What a d1ckhead Tanoruk is ...

>.>

But well, its just like if u buy a Ferrari and 3 days later some one steals it from you.

Damn this sucks <_<

theres obviously a need this is first ban like this and it was clearly done to get attention which right now a gm can go jus in girakon section and clear out at least 3 or 4 accounts from just page 1

and i&#39;ve gotten quite a handful of pms ingame from ppl seeing me posting bout it asking not knowing

OBVIOUSLY if u guys are gonna be ok with k2 reading here to ban ppls legit items / chars cuz they&#39;re trying to leave this game with same cash they had when they started then sure theres no need to put a stickys in market

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast