Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Selling Accounts bannable

This is a discussion on Selling Accounts bannable within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thanks for the warning...
Page: 5

Boyce

thanks for the warning

3thos

close this topic now please.

Good

will u give the money back, cuz its 1500 USD man, it hurts, and USD* > turk money

gravedigga_bg

close this topic now please.[/b]

TR sign on the cup?
    Feeding the poor horsie with turks :unsure:

TR sing on the cup? [/b]
    Rofl? Turkey for dinner? :P

3thos

will u give the money back, cuz its 1500 USD man, it hurts, and USD* > turk money[/b]
    i guess this is the idiot who bought the account. i think he is asain!

they are feeding the horse turks that hack to much.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

theres obviously a need this is first ban like this and it was clearly done to get attention which right now a gm can go jus in girakon section and clear out at least 3 or 4 accounts from just page 1

and i've gotten quite a handful of pms ingame from ppl seeing me posting bout it asking not knowing

OBVIOUSLY if u guys are gonna be ok with k2 reading here to ban ppls legit items / chars cuz they're trying to leave this game with same cash they had when they started then sure theres no need to put a stickys in market[/b]

They actually have some idea of what to do, they dont just ban it they make sure it's actually true. Same thing happened with Tez, they saw his posts, and by that time it was WELL known that Tez/Aja on these forums and the turkish ones was Tez from ingame[/b]

As said befor, people are known to the ToS and that it says selling / buying items and or accounts for USD is a banable-offence, as well as ko4life is not supporting any USD-Trades.
    No need to put a sticky/announcement there, its always been a risk to eventually get banned by selling and/or buying items for USD, and most of the ppl are aware of that, if not, its their own fault i guess.
    Ignorance is no excuse.

Banned Senior Member

I thought ragronk paid some dirty GM to ban tez

3thos

can we just close this topic now?

everyone is informed and has been informed that selling/trading accounts and items is and always has been i violation of TOS.

nothing new here, just letting us know he got banned.

/close.

Banned Senior Member

I wont give a shit back lol ... he will proly get unbanned but naked.

Im helping him on every posible way to get char back with all items.

Its Greenster who banned me Tanoruk just told me why.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

no need ACP on here or ur IP, just keep track on the acc, see if anyone else logs it (multiple IPs for the win) + having that post and eventually a "sold" in it or smth, count 2+2 plız?

not to mention that if an account is being sold, all the infos to it such as email and password will be changed instantly (oh snap! lets hope for k2 not to notice that, shall we?)[/b]
    different IPs on acc can be due to account sharing, same as info etc. i mean ofc k2 can say account sharing is bannable but yea.. thats not really "selling for USD" anymore.

Banned

its easy to ban k2

k2 has a T1 connections if i am not mistaken

i can give you the account name of a gm who posted here in defense to a few of my posts...just ban him ip and then that solves one of there T1 lines

yes they can stil proxy in but its more work for them and as we all know how k2 and there staff is they wont bother proxying cause there to lazy to do anything

just ban them cause in all honesty how can ko4life support not doing so when all they do is fuck ko members by not helping out its players and ruining a once incredible game

ban irvine and that ip range the gm posted on

Banned Senior Member

Tez , werent you banned by a dirty gm that ragronk paid to?

can we just close this topic now?
    everyone is informed and has been informed that selling/trading accounts and items is and always has been i violation of TOS.
    nothing new here, just letting us know he got banned.
    /close.[/b]
    there could have been new things if only you didn't fuck the topic up with your pics

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast