Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Selling Accounts bannable

This is a discussion on Selling Accounts bannable within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since K2 actually encouraged the creation of a community based on USD sales and scams, attempting to clean it up ...
Page: 6

OLD1953

Since K2 actually encouraged the creation of a community based on USD sales and scams, attempting to clean it up will result in empty or near empty servers for a long time.

If all accounts accessed from wildly different IP addresses at different times of day (by which I mean 3 or 4 different IP's each day) were banned, then we'd have no lvl 80's and very few over lvl 75 on DIEZ.

Clean out all the people who bugged or macroed at some point on their way to lvl 80, then clean out everyone sharing accounts for 24/7 XP, and the number you'll have left you can count on the fingers of my left knee.

Ban all sold accounts on top of that - well, nobody will be buying premium, unless they drop the premium level logon down to about 50% of full load or something.

Oh, well, they've killed the US community to the point where DIEZ has maybe four bars on two servers and a bunch on server one on war nights, and that's it during US prime time, 5:30PM EST to 11PM EST I've not failed a non premium logon except on D1 on war nights in several months now. And I can often make D1 on war night.

So now they are busy "cleaning out" the Turks as well. LOL. That must be going over well, given that their previous Turk "liason" liked to post links to known Turk hack sites with dupe instructions. LOL.

I'm tempted to go find out how that $26 MILLION dollar investment in Global Mu went over, but I did look at the download page on CNET - exactly six comments. The KO dl page on CNET has nearly 2000 comments, and the last several pages of that are the bitterest remarks I've ever read about a download. Apparently, the US players went out of their way after leaving to express an opinion on all the DL sites about just what kind of company K2 really is. If you are mature enough to check out a DL by reading the comments before you click on it, you'd never start playing any K2 game based on the comments about KO.

Hell, you'd be hard put to it to justify any effort given the comments HERE, and this is the biggest English KO forum I know of.

Banned

I thought ragronk paid some dirty GM to ban tez [/b]
    you thought right....my ban was due to rag paying 450 usd to have my account banned to some database hacker who thought he was a gm named kolgm443...and aviv you should know since you helped rag

anyways in past...it was unbanned after i took it to higher people and they saw the corruption

doesnt matter if k2 was looking here for me...cause i did not post i was selling my account or items at the time i was banned willy....so therefore it cant be banned for that....my account at the time was being played by chusco and evenson so i was going to leave it and not sell it until they quit or got bored so there was no post for k2 to look to ban me

and now i gyfted the char to felix so they cant ban my account either since i didnt sell it and my items from that account were taken off and added to my dcz char and ko is unistalled

2Moons > KO in every aspect including pk....FACT
    Acclaim > K2Networks in every aspect
    you see a pattern.....get out of KO

Banned Senior Member

lol I never acted to get you banned only thing I did was to delvl you

Banned

lol I never acted to get you banned only thing I did was to delvl you[/b]
    lol so now ur lieing again....you didnt give him msn convos

anyways lets not start shit cause lutz will ban me and let you keep posting on ur 2nd account

k2 cant by law ban a account for what they see on a "un-official" forum so therefore you can get the account unbanned...see on these forums k2 can verify the actual person selling the account is the owner of it and is breaking ther tos....unless mods actually verify it *cough cough* from here to k2 that the person who made the post is that person and the ip matches the one logging into the account

file a complaint with the BBB and call the state attorney as i did and it will work out .... i cant say more as i am not allowed to show u exactly how to win

i can say this....one reason why people dont get there BBB complaints resolved is cause you have to make a account and login then file the complaint...when u make a random one without logging it goes to a diff dept that usually doesnt follow all the steps they should with the company your complaining about....when you login and do it all is tracked and goes through the right depts to get to k2....one thing i learned and helped me alot

Banned Senior Member

I didnt give him msn convos and I dont have a 2nd account ( lutz banned it )

Banned Senior Member

Since K2 actually encouraged the creation of a community based on USD sales and scams, attempting to clean it up will result in empty or near empty servers for a long time.

If all accounts accessed from wildly different IP addresses at different times of day (by which I mean 3 or 4 different IP's each day) were banned, then we'd have no lvl 80's and very few over lvl 75 on DIEZ.

Clean out all the people who bugged or macroed at some point on their way to lvl 80, then clean out everyone sharing accounts for 24/7 XP, and the number you'll have left you can count on the fingers of my left knee.

Ban all sold accounts on top of that - well, nobody will be buying premium, unless they drop the premium level logon down to about 50% of full load or something.

Oh, well, they've killed the US community to the point where DIEZ has maybe four bars on two servers and a bunch on server one on war nights, and that's it during US prime time, 5:30PM EST to 11PM EST I've not failed a non premium logon except on D1 on war nights in several months now. And I can often make D1 on war night.

So now they are busy "cleaning out" the Turks as well. LOL. That must be going over well, given that their previous Turk "liason" liked to post links to known Turk hack sites with dupe instructions. LOL.

I'm tempted to go find out how that $26 MILLION dollar investment in Global Mu went over, but I did look at the download page on CNET - exactly six comments. The KO dl page on CNET has nearly 2000 comments, and the last several pages of that are the bitterest remarks I've ever read about a download. Apparently, the US players went out of their way after leaving to express an opinion on all the DL sites about just what kind of company K2 really is. If you are mature enough to check out a DL by reading the comments before you click on it, you'd never start playing any K2 game based on the comments about KO.

Hell, you'd be hard put to it to justify any effort given the comments HERE, and this is the biggest English KO forum I know of.[/b]
    +1 nigga , K2 killing/destroying their selfs.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Hell, you'd be hard put to it to justify any effort given the comments HERE, and this is the biggest English KO forum I know of.[/b]
    exactly, they should've started this way from the start. then again KO itself is boring as fuck without the PvP, and when u can't sell shit for USD even PvP becomes boring after a while.

Jay

well its either that k2 is browsing ko4life as u mentioned or someone who knew Tanorek, sent him info that u were selling a lvl 80 chara on logos and gave him all the info that was needed .... anything is possible seeing as we know some people on this forum can sink preety low... anyways i hope u get ure shit back

N0Alibi

that sux , didnt read it all tho

You realise what 26 million dollars mean? Maybe Blizzard or the company that owns Warhammers invests that kind of money on servers and pay for all the costs to maintain them. But definetly not K2. Probably another lie from K2.

the_man_slayer

are u allowed to sell your wow accounts to each other for rl money then?

Aba

:lol: how could k2 see ko4life? turk IP is bannedd

:lol: rofl

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

imo irvine ip should be banned (or however the system for ips works in USA), seriously if i make a post saying something like "selling {insert name of someone I don't like} pm me offer" they will ban him ? wow ..[/b]
    Then I'd be also banning myself -_-

<-- Orange County

They will never ban all ppl who bought/sold chars or items via USD. They are just picking out a famous person, just to set an example and try to freak out some kids to not do it, just like they did with Phantom. Banning all ppl who did transactions via USD will cut themselves more then the current players and trust me, they are not as stupid as they look ...

Ki1laH

So technically, I can figure out most of the items a person has, make a post with a name resembling their&#39;s that i&#39;m selling it, using THEIR name account etc, say it was sold...and they can get banned?

COOL!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast