Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Selling Accounts bannable

This is a discussion on Selling Accounts bannable within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Haha, no. I have a life. No way in hell I have enough time to check every post in the ...
Page: 7

Haha, no. I have a life. No way in hell I have enough time to check every post in the Marketplace for idiots who won't read announcements. I will make one when I get home if it has not already been done.[/b]

post new sticky about not putting all information out and craps. try find out k2's moderators/workier's ip adress and ban from forum? =D

MirZa117

Brate ako si uzeo pare treba da te boli... jos turcin ne moze biti bolje!!![/b]
    +1 ^^

that took you really long time to find out that it was banable lol

OLD1953

You realise what 26 million dollars mean? Maybe Blizzard or the company that owns Warhammers invests that kind of money on servers and pay for all the costs to maintain them. But definetly not K2. Probably another lie from K2.[/b]
    It means the company found a "sweetheart" and they are in hock to that guy (or bank or whatever) up to their collective necks. If they were trading on a public exchange, I could tell you everything up to and including what Josh Hong had for breakfast yesterday, but they don't and I can't.

I'm pretty sure that Mu hasn't been the cash cow they expected, nobody plays online golf (LMAO) and the rotten reputation they've developed isn't exactly attracting players to "Sword of the New World" (or whatever the name is) in droves either.

K2 simply never GOT IT, that you build a FAN BASE on your REPUTATION. AND THAT STARTS FROM DAY ONE.

They built a fan base on USD sales, period. Now they are trying to "fix" that. They simply never understood that you cannot base a game on USD sales while punishing the HELL out of the US players for imaginary infractions and allowing the non US players to run over everyone and break rules at whim.

You know and I know that up until six months ago EVERY SINGLE KOSPER THAT SPOKE ENGLISH TOLD THE SAME STORY. US player KOSP = BAN. Outside US, gold = 3 days, silver = two weeks, bronze = one month, no premium = BAN.

So they are banning like mad on rumor now, including my account, totally clean from day one, banning on USD sales, banning for any reason at all.

This is not going to attract players away from WOW. And it won't clean up the game, it will just close it.

Just wait till the "sweetheart" comes in to try to "fix things" and "recover" his investment. LMAO, that'll be funny, if you aren't in the middle of it.

OLD1953

are u allowed to sell your wow accounts to each other for rl money then?[/b]
    The point is that WOW took action to enforce their rules from day one, and doesn't have third worlders and US/Australian/British/European players on the same servers.

No enforcement, and no separation meant farming out of control and that meant K2 winking at USD sales.

And that defined the servers and the KO community.

I'm not aware of any game that ever rebuilt a community from the ground up successfully. And that is exactly what K2 is trying.

ShaaKa

I lost my acc lvl 74 full geared on Edana for this shit... k2 sux

S> AdonisHit Girakon Server! Gel Fast!!! xD

There goes my chance of playing a lwl 80 warrior
    I just auctioned my sister so i could buy it, and POOM they do this

Poor turk xD[/b]
    owned by K2 :P

For you people saying its always been on ToS, stfu. Yes we all know about the ToS, but i think the message GROBS is trying to get across is that k2 are watching this forum and actually banning people for it.. You should thank him not flame him. -_-

Banned

So technically, I can figure out most of the items a person has, make a post with a name resembling their's that i'm selling it, using THEIR name account etc, say it was sold...and they can get banned?

COOL![/b]

YES :huh:

poiz3n

lol, u know its really not hard to hack into ko dbs.. they use the new nortan security fire wall witch can be cracked in 5 min :s

and the turks who hack into db, log ur chars take ur items and trade em to their acnts are normaly programmers or firewall disigners,
    witch doesnt seem possible cuz turks are dumb so ppl in turkey hack k2, and go home in usa, i know its really off topic, but i can give u k2s ip adress :0

lol, u know its really not hard to hack into ko dbs.. they use the new nortan security fire wall witch can be cracked in 5 min :s

and the turks who hack into db, log ur chars take ur items and trade em to their acnts are normaly programmers or firewall disigners,
    witch doesnt seem possible cuz turks are dumb so ppl in turkey hack k2, and go home in usa, i know its really off topic, but i can give u k2s ip adress :0[/b]
    Zomg your a 1337 h4x0r.

Banned

S>panda girkon server level 62 warrior for usd

pm me with your offers xD

tolgahan

rofl norton

i dont think i wd pay the money back. if k2 gives the char back , i wd give money back to buyer

S>panda girkon server level 62 warrior for usd

pm me with your offers xD[/b]

Someone h4x0r3d mine and lutz's name and gave it to someone else? Or did somebody level us?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast