Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Selling Accounts bannable

This is a discussion on Selling Accounts bannable within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just FYI, I logged Diez 1 tonight, and went to war (alternate char/account, OFC). Took about five minutes to win ...
Page: 8

OLD1953

Just FYI, I logged Diez 1 tonight, and went to war (alternate char/account, OFC). Took about five minutes to win the war, and you can't hardly buy an orc. I'm leeching and listening to the other guys working to find some.

Dudes, no orcs means no fun on war nights. Where did all the orcs go?

tamachan

lol, u know its really not hard to hack into ko dbs.. they use the new nortan security fire wall witch can be cracked in 5 min :s

and the turks who hack into db, log ur chars take ur items and trade em to their acnts are normaly programmers or firewall disigners,
    witch doesnt seem possible cuz turks are dumb so ppl in turkey hack k2, and go home in usa, i know its really off topic, but i can give u k2s ip adress :0[/b]
    can u hack for me a raptor +9? :lol:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Just FYI, I logged Diez 1 tonight, and went to war (alternate char/account, OFC). Took about five minutes to win the war, and you can't hardly buy an orc. I'm leeching and listening to the other guys working to find some.

Dudes, no orcs means no fun on war nights. Where did all the orcs go?[/b]
    wars are a joke and most of us prefer to pk on d2 than go to it.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

evryon start learning swedish and lets communicate in swedish

jag prata svenska =)

btw +1 to the pm messaging

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

S>panda girkon server level 62 warrior for usd

pm me with your offers xD[/b]
    I'd do the same but you've already been banned once for that

I have a question.....might be a lil of topic idk

Selling of Chars and Private Servers

Why is it they are both against TOS violations yet one is accepted by a community even have a special forums for one....while u cant even talk about the other (Private Servers) without getting a ban....

Only honest answers people....no OMFG ARE U RETARDED....i wanna know for real

I have a question.....might be a lil of topic idk

Selling of Chars and Private Servers

Why is it they are both against TOS violations yet one is accepted by a community even have a special forums for one....while u cant even talk about the other (Private Servers) without getting a ban....

Only honest answers people....no OMFG ARE U RETARDED....i wanna know for real[/b]

Selling of characters is just against the ToS, which yea, is bad, but its not that bad. Private servers, on the other hand, are illegal because the people who run them don't own a license to host the game.

Selling of characters is just against the ToS, which yea, is bad, but its not that bad. Private servers, on the other hand, are illegal because the people who run them don't own a license to host the game.[/b]
    Thank you for the very mature response and i actually learned something form it....something that doest happen much around here!!!

Peace!

Just_Do_It

Sorry for the "stupid reply", but i need talk to Shurt.

Shurt check your PM PLEASE!

RiseAgainst_

Selling of characters is just against the ToS, which yea, is bad, but its not that bad. Private servers, on the other hand, are illegal because the people who run them don't own a license to host the game.[/b]
    Besides we dont know if some of them might come with keyloggers or programs that might infect our pcs.

Claim that it was your friend who knew your item details and created a prank. They really can't use other resources to ban. They don't even use fraps because of the fact that someone else can create a same name character on another server to frame a user on a different server. For example, someone can create a name "Apple" on Manes and frap himself macro with it, to get "Apple" banned on Xigenon.

Also, the admin on the official forum doesn't answer to customer support pms.

I think your lying. The admins (ko4life) should ask him to post a snapshot of his pm to the admin on the official forum. I think your account was banned for a different reason and your blaming it on "selling account". There are hundreds of people buying/selling accounts, why did they target you?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Claim that it was your friend who knew your item details and posted a prank. They really can't use other resources to ban. They don't even use fraps because of the fact that someone else can create a same name character on another server to frame a user on a different server. For example, someone can create a name "Apple" on Manes and frap himself macro with it, to get "Apple" banned on Xigenon.

Also, the admin on the official forum doesn't answer to customer support pms.

I think your lying. The admins (ko4life) should ask him to post a snapshot of his pm to the admin on the official forum. I think your account was banned for a different reason and your blaming it on "selling account". There are hundreds of people buying/selling accounts, why did they target you?[/b]

Who exactly are you talking about? :unsure:

when one generally doesn't quote anyone, it means one is talking to the thread starter.

I think your lying. The admins (ko4life) should ask him to post a snapshot of his pm to the admin on the official forum. I think your account was banned for a different reason and your blaming it on "selling account". There are hundreds of people buying/selling accounts, why did they target you?[/b]
    I believe he was targeted because he was one of, if not the first, level 80's on Logos.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

when one generally doesn't quote anyone, it means one is talking to the thread starter.[/b]
    Ok ty, I was confused.

I believe he was targeted because he was one of, if not the first, level 80's on Logos.[/b]

And thats what I was going to say if I was sure he was talking about GROBS.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast