Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Selling Accounts bannable

This is a discussion on Selling Accounts bannable within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Greenster first started in Xigenon. I believe he was the one who gave Ixchel a congratulatory announcement after he reached ...
Page: 9

Greenster first started in Xigenon. I believe he was the one who gave Ixchel a congratulatory announcement after he reached level 80. This was when there were only 4 level 80's in the entire game. Right after Ixchel reached level 80, he put his account for sale on ranking. Greenster knew about Ixchel selling his account on Xigenon. Along with that, Ixchel had a unique item "We +3" which only he had during that period that would tie him indefinately to the account. This person claimed Greenster was the one who banned him. If Greenster didn't ban Ixchel, who happened to be the fourth level 80 in the game, and the first level 80 in Xigenon, why would he ban one of multiple level 80 account for sale in pathos a year later.

It's great to be optimistic. I want to believe in this person aswell. What he said, doesn't make sense. (atleast to me)

Post a snapshot of a personal message of you conversing with Tangurek on the official forum and put me in my place.

K2 suck balls

Banned Senior Member

1 more proof how K2 dont know a shit lol ... they will keep trying locate my IP for 1 more year i guess

And they "finished" some schools about Computers and shits , just bunch of losers ... they wouldnt be able to get job at cleaning company in my country :P

btw, does this all mean ur not quitting and gonna keep posting on forums?

As said befor, people are known to the ToS and that it says selling / buying items and or accounts for USD is a banable-offence, as well as ko4life is not supporting any USD-Trades.
    No need to put a sticky/announcement there, its always been a risk to eventually get banned by selling and/or buying items for USD, and most of the ppl are aware of that, if not, its their own fault i guess.
    Ignorance is no excuse.[/b]
    But they only did stuff to a select few of more well known people. the average person selling their lvl 60 on a new server wouldnt get a ban. Its prolly a good idea to inform people if K2 is actually following through on their ToS, if they even are. GROBS had a huge ass link in his sig for a while, id be srprised if someone could come to ko4life without checking it out and ofc the items are good, so its easy to remember.

Smoker

someone who hates grobs got friends in high places

someone who hates grobs got friends in high places[/b]
    not really grobs isn't loosing nothing unless he wants to give money back

3thos

Claim that it was your friend who knew your item details and created a prank. They really can't use other resources to ban. They don't even use fraps because of the fact that someone else can create a same name character on another server to frame a user on a different server. For example, someone can create a name "Apple" on Manes and frap himself macro with it, to get "Apple" banned on Xigenon.

Also, the admin on the official forum doesn't answer to customer support pms.

I think your lying. The admins (ko4life) should ask him to post a snapshot of his pm to the admin on the official forum. I think your account was banned for a different reason and your blaming it on "selling account". There are hundreds of people buying/selling accounts, why did they target you?[/b]
    moe is back. h34r:

uh oh.

Moe just raped GROBS's face.

You still didn't answer my question GROBS, you said you were quitting from KO4life, does your account banned mean that you will stay here?

Boyce

Claim that it was your friend who knew your item details and created a prank. They really can't use other resources to ban. They don't even use fraps because of the fact that someone else can create a same name character on another server to frame a user on a different server. For example, someone can create a name "Apple" on Manes and frap himself macro with it, to get "Apple" banned on Xigenon.

Also, the admin on the official forum doesn't answer to customer support pms.

I think your lying. The admins (ko4life) should ask him to post a snapshot of his pm to the admin on the official forum. I think your account was banned for a different reason and your blaming it on "selling account". There are hundreds of people buying/selling accounts, why did they target you?[/b]
    Thats true, k2 are carefull they dont ban people incorrectly most of the time. They dont actually know if the user who was selling the account on ko4life was the real GROBS.

Thats true, k2 are carefull they dont ban people incorrectly most of the time. They dont actually know if the user who was selling the account on ko4life was the real GROBS.[/b]

zzzzz i know of a nice fellow that got banned cause he was soloing uruk trons for xp as archer....and wasnt running into the group to loot.....

if k2 was smart enough they could watch the guy for a bit because if hes auto looting...then every once and a while the x2 thing would go above his head....

i do it all time...i can tell diferance between koxp and a zr archer.....guess it helps that i was an archer for a long time but still....they should do shit more legitly and not get ban happy.

well i just think turks are dirty and shouldnt be aloud to play American games... GROBS coming in an english forum and telling us our techs couldnt get jobs in a poor country like turkey... no offense to the gg people in turkey.. i just think some are really fags.. and grobs you always sucked so who gives a shit

_::Guru::Girl::_

well i just think turks are dirty and shouldnt be aloud to play American games... GROBS coming in an english forum and telling us our techs couldnt get jobs in a poor country like turkey... no offense to the gg people in turkey.. i just think some are really fags.. and grobs you always sucked so who gives a shit[/b]
    Grobs is not from turkey FYI.

poiz3n

Grobs is not from turkey FYI.[/b]
    acts like 1

Hmmm..I made topic like this a few months ago,about accounts getting banned for selling prem + game accounts.Yes,they&#39;re looking at this or some other topic :unsure: <_< right now,have spy names..Won&#39;t ever find out what...Hard to ban their IP and for sure it won&#39;t happen.Anyways,I agree with GROBS and say have your selling discussion somewhere else,forums aren&#39;t always the best way.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast