Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

PHASELIS got castle on Akara.

This is a discussion on PHASELIS got castle on Akara. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Even your bans can't stop us. Legit players allways wins! Thanks to, MiracLe and TownOrDie clans. Noone could be able ...
Page: 1

BJK

Even your bans can't stop us.

Legit players allways wins!

Thanks to, MiracLe and TownOrDie clans.

Noone could be able to break doors, and I only earned 3k np. :S

Please be better on CSW, We will leave doors open next time. Need some free np yay!

we got lots and lots of np bro

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

its great to see this war was full legit and the only guys whos was keybugging have been "Elegance" but they failed badly since 99% of them didnt even know how to use a catapult xD. now i hope Phaselis get cleand from speedhacker and bugabusers fast since i dont support a clan with known cheaters.......

Birotx

Grats

Banned

grtz

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

How many allies did you guys had? 7?

wtf? people still play on Akara?

Or did you just ally with ALL clans, but GoodGame? cause that would be hilarious!

p.s: Donny, je zuigt.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

i dont like to brag but u cant do much when ur allies clan bomb us right when u enter the csw zone -_- (cant even step outside with 5Khp without dieing)

BJK

its great to see this war was full legit and the only guys whos was keybugging have been "Elegance" but they failed badly since 99% of them didnt even know how to use a catapult xD. now i hope Phaselis get cleand from speedhacker and bugabusers fast since i dont support a clan with known cheaters.......[/b]
    We got attacked only last 5 min, and they were AntiHumans's wallhackers.

I have used only 2 catapult key, so who needs bugging baba ? :P

By the way, This CSW was clean one. Except AntiHumans cheated badly, but I need to thank them for 2k np. ^^

As I said, We will leave gates open next time. Wanna see more action this time.

@ Josri ; We had 2 allies who did great job. Miracle and TownOrDie. They got all the nps so fuk em. -.-"

Archy

They couldn't win last week without cheating, and this week they couldn't win without allying half the server...

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

wtf? people still play on Akara?

Or did you just ally with ALL clans, but GoodGame? cause that would be hilarious!

p.s: Donny, je zuigt.[/b]
    only clans basically who werent allied with phas were goodgame( & badgame) and maybe antihumans(not sure). everyone else were allied with phas or just came to pk

anyways grtz

SilicoN

Gratz :lol:

BJK

i dont like to brag but u cant do much when ur allies clan bomb us right when u enter the csw zone -_- (cant even step outside with 5Khp without dieing)[/b]
    The spammer was me at the start of csw.

With, 4gb ram, overclocked AMD ram which works over 5000MHZ, Overclocked graphic card which works over 1000mb, and a... umm... like 999 fps. I easily went off to outside and started bombing.

Got 1k np at my first cannon tho.

Thats how you need to keep castle.

u had bans be4 for taking castle? xD

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

We got attacked only last 5 min, and they were AntiHumans's wallhackers.

I have used only 2 catapult key, so who needs bugging baba ? :P

By the way, This CSW was clean one. Except AntiHumans cheated badly, but I need to thank them for 2k np. ^^

As I said, We will leave gates open next time. Wanna see more action this time.

@ Josri ; We had 2 allies who did great job. Miracle and TownOrDie. They got all the nps so fuk em. -.-"[/b]
    Lmao at this.

I know 100% sure u guys also allied GetSome wich was only with 1 party or so but still. So you automatically allied there subclan.
    So lets count it up

Phaselis
    Townordie
    Miracle
    Miracle subclan
    Getsome
    Getsome subclan

thats 6 and idk bout elegance and if u guys still have phaselis subclan.

2 Clans were actually trieing to get the castle; antihumans and us. Antihumans only did last 5 mins so lets say

6 clans + vs 2 clans.
    go split the money you get from there. I'm sure you'll lose money after this week.
    gj!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast