Are all lost temple items going to be wiped?

This is a discussion on Are all lost temple items going to be wiped? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive heard fromt several people that this may be true but does any1 know stone cold fact?...
Page: 1

joeknight

Default Are all lost temple items going to be wiped?

Ive heard fromt several people that this may be true but does any1 know stone cold fact?

Kailean

no idea, but i hope so :wub:
    no more bugging temple fucktards :angry:

jolik

and how about all shells, shards, raptors, impacts, totamics and other high class ?
    i dont think they wipe all, better way is ban bug abusers

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

busted......

i saw many weapon of this type : iron impact / totamic etc... :] also dark vane

Kailean

Originally posted by jolik
    and how about all shells, shards, raptors, impacts, totamics and other high class ?
    i dont think they wipe all, better way is ban bug abusers *
    +1

TimtoN_

i got totamic spear from green chest yesterday, if that gets deleted......... h43r:

HsK

No wipe .

TimtoN_

Originally posted by HsK
    No wipe .
    great, then my friend can be calm. (he got iron impact from green chest)

Terrorblade

ok, k2 are stupid but i dont think that much. They had made green treasure chest quests and then they should delete things which drop from it? I don't think so alltough they are stupid

jimfujitsu

Items won by blue chests deserve to be deleted.I don't think anyone won ft without abusing bug.And it's annoying seeing all kind of noobs selling ii and dols and stuff.

kangs

Originally posted by jimfujitsu
    Items won by blue chests deserve to be deleted.I don't think anyone won ft without abusing bug.And it's annoying seeing all kind of noobs selling ii and dols and stuff.
    Some ppl got their Iron impacts from green treasure chest

jimfujitsu

That's why i said items from blue treasure chest.

last time my friend go to ft and they was doing it in legit way coz gm was there and told turks that if they will stay in midlle and bugging it he will bann them.So mabey there is some hope .Will u risk bann for chest if u are hight lvl?

they need to delete all FT/greean chest items and let all ppl do green chest quest again.
    after that they should ALWAYS watch the FT and ban all the abusers but without announcing about it so they will catch all of them.

one_way

they better not my hb+7 was around before this bugging crap so they better not delete my shit